'How to Make it' was created by Ian Edelman and came to HBO via Mark Wahlberg and Stephen Levison's Leverage production company, which is responsible for 'Entourage' and 'In Treatment.'
AOL TV recently caught up with Greenberg and Rasuk, two of the most animated guys you'll ever meet, to get their advice on B-Ball, Brooklyn and the American Dream.
To submit questions to the "Ask TV Squad" column, you can post them below in comments or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week, I answer questions about Ghost Whisperer, How to Make It in America and Better Off Ted.
The new drama October Road will slide into the post-Grey's Anatomy slot, Thursday at 10pm, on March 15, knocking the Anne Heche show Men In Trees onto the shelf for about a month (that show will return in April).
I've been looking forward to October Road ever since I first heard about it last year, for two reasons. One, I found out a friend of mine is working on it, and two, it's about a writer who decides to go back to his hometown and the people there resent him because of all of the things he wrote about them in his books. That sounds like a great premise, though I wonder how it will translate to weekly television.
The show stars Bryan Greenberg (Unscripted, One Tree Hill, Life With Bonnie) as the writer. Also in the cast are Tom Berenger, Laura Prepon, and Geoff Stults.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: Who Should Win the Season 11 Title?
- Mindy Project Casts Shonda Rhimes (Yes, Shonda Rhimes) to Play [Spoiler]
- Arrow Recasts Oliver's Blade-Wielding Season 3 Mentor
- Mean Girls' Daniel Franzese Lands Looking Role — Who Will He Court?
- Ratings: Tyrant Ends on Down Note, Final Chelsea Hits 2-Year High, PLL Up
- More From TVLine
- Enjoy Khloe Kardashian's Epic Pre-Kimye-Wedding Hangover
- Hello Kitty Revealed Not To Be A Cat and Apparently Nothing Is True Anymore
- Meet David Muir, the Man Taking Over ABC's 'World News'
- 'Project Runway''s Christian Siriano on His Much-Praised Emmy Designs
- A Winning Couple! Aaron Paul's Wife Reacts to Emmy Speech, Talks 'Kind Campaign'
- More From ET