Decide for yourself. You can check out both videos after the jump.
I'd just like to take this opportunity to confront Adam Finley about the comments he has made about me on this very blog. Just last week he told you that I had lied when I said that Flipper was coming out on DVD. Well, Mr. Finley, Flipper is coming out on DVD, and here's the proof.
The set will contain all 30 episodes from the first season, on four discs. No word yet on commentaries or other extras. Though it would be cool to see what the Ricks kids are up to these days (Brian Kelly, who played the dad, died in 2005).
I'm not quite sure why Adam doubted my original story. He just doesn't seem to understand the special mind bond I have with dolphins around the globe. Then again, nobody does. It's something I've had to put up with my whole life. Nobody understands.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Messengers: Do You Have Faith in The CW's New Supernatural Drama?
- American Idol: What Should the Top 6 Sing for 'Arena Anthems' Week?
- TVLine Items: Weeds Star Joins Preacher, Masters Kid Cast and More
- Arrow: 10 Things to Know About the Sexy, Scary Return to Nanda Parbat
- Vampire Diaries EP on Caroline's Next Move: 'Her Danger Knows No Bounds'
- More From TVLine
- Sofia Vergara Refutes Ex-Fiance's Claims She Wanted Frozen Embryos Destroyed
- Meet Country Music's Next Superstar: Thomas Rhett
- 'Love & Mercy' Trailer Promises You'll Never Listen to the Beach Boys the Same Again
- Garth Brooks Counts Down ACMs Weekend With '#GarthGrams'
- Inside Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley and Lady Antebellum's ACM Rehearsals: What to Expect from Sunday's Show
- More From ET