Decide for yourself. You can check out both videos after the jump.
I'd just like to take this opportunity to confront Adam Finley about the comments he has made about me on this very blog. Just last week he told you that I had lied when I said that Flipper was coming out on DVD. Well, Mr. Finley, Flipper is coming out on DVD, and here's the proof.
The set will contain all 30 episodes from the first season, on four discs. No word yet on commentaries or other extras. Though it would be cool to see what the Ricks kids are up to these days (Brian Kelly, who played the dad, died in 2005).
I'm not quite sure why Adam doubted my original story. He just doesn't seem to understand the special mind bond I have with dolphins around the globe. Then again, nobody does. It's something I've had to put up with my whole life. Nobody understands.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21: Switch-Up Performance Rankings
- 'The Originals' Episode 3.2 Photos: Impending Threats and a Dire Prophecy
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'What Lies Beneath'
- 'iZombie': Why Major Working for Max Rager Is a Terrible Idea
- The Problem with 'The Muppets' and How to Fix It
- More From BuddyTV
- Charlize Theron Won't Be in Any 'Mad Max' Sequels -- But She Could Still Get an Oscar!
- Ronda Rousey's Boyfriend, UFC Fighter Travis Browne, on Their Relationship: 'She's My Woman and I'm Her Man'
- Donald Trump to Host 'Saturday Night Live' in November
- Stars Without Makeup
- Bristol Palin Is Having a Girl -- See Her New Baby Bump Pic!
- More From ET