The videos below are from Hulu, because they were the first ones available. If you can't view them due to location restrictions, they will all be up at Fanhouse.
By far the unintentionally funniest show is that morning cup of crazy on Fox News, Fox and Friends. They truly cover news stories that no one else does as their on-air promos suggest because no one in their right mind would consider it news. I'm finally starting to understand Walter Cronkite's distrust of the 24-hour news network model: you'll call anything news to fill time.
Hosts Steve Doocy, Gretchen Carlson and Brian Kilmeade actually took President Barack Obama to task for ordering a Budweiser instead of an American-brewed beer during his recent "Beer Summit" with Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. and Sgt. James Crowley.
The best line out of this entire Wil Farrell commercial for Bud Light: "Bud Light. Suck one"
Wil Ferrell loves the 70's, as can be seen from some of his recent movies. And, when he plays characters like Jackie Moon he really goes all out for the stereotypical characteristics that we think all big stars of the 1970's had. He also fits perfectly into the types of ads Bud Light pushes out each Super Bowl. By the way, if you enjoyed this little 30-seconds worth of Wil there is a 60-second version of this ad floating around the Internet that features a whole other bunch of "outtakes".
While this commercial was funny, I don't think it's up to par with the typical commercials they put out there. There was just something off about the pacing and really just the overall concept that left me wanting a little more.
One woman is with a guy who truly does have an accent, pronouncing Bud Light as "Bood Light." I am not sure what the message is here: American women like accents, and that overcomes everything else? American women like accents, but don't mention our thighs? Or this commercial was stupid, offensive, and now it's over?
I can hear the network executives now..."Think how funny it will be! We can have cavemen creating different tools for use in civilized life, but they continually use them incorrectly over and over again!"
Mark my words, "Cavemen: The Inventors" - coming to CBS this Fall!
Where was I, oh yeah. This commercial was funny but at this point I expect no less from Bud Light.
The complete list is after the jump.
Now that is a Superbowl commercial. I fully suspect someone to ask tomorrow, "Did you see that Bud Light ad, with the guys slapping each other?" It's an interesting premise, and does call to mind the How I Met Your Mother episode "Slapbet", which is a good thing.
I really like the editing here. Just having slap after slap after slap once we learn that the face-slap is the new fist-bump was great. Bonus points for the two girls at the wedding. We have to include everyone in the fun. And a nice payoff at the end when Larson slaps his boss across the face after saving the account. This is another contender for ad of the night I think. The only thing that could have been better would have been seeing a dejected Howie Mandel learning that the fist-bump is now out.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Quantico' Episode 5 Photos: The Trainees Go Undercover for the First Time
- 'Scandal' Episode 5.4 Photos: Fixing Olivia's Image Problem
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Episode 2.5 Photos: Who Can Asher Trust?
- ?Heroes Reborn?: The 15 Most Exciting Quotes from 'The Needs of the Many'
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of ?Crew?s All In'
- More From BuddyTV
- Blindspot Snags Full-Season Order
- Agent Carter Season 2: Outlander Actress Cast as Jarvis' Wife
- Once Upon a Time: Hook's Dad Is Coming — and a 'Rumbelle' Baby?
- Teen Wolf Season 5B Trailer: Argent Returns, Stiles Fights Scott and More
- New American Gothic Series From Steven Spielberg Ordered at CBS
- More From TVLine
- Kelsey Grammer and Wife Kayte Wear Controversial Anti-Abortion T-Shirts
- Nicole Kidman Says She Felt 'Lonely' Winning Her Oscar After Splitting From Tom Cruise
- 'Love Story' Stars Ali McGraw and Ryan O'Neal Reunite 45 Years Later for 'Love Letters'
- Tom Selleck Has Never Used Email, Wants to Play Himself in a 'Magnum P.I.' Remake
- Kylie Jenner Has Tyga's Mugshot Framed in Her House
- More From ET