October 30, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Jun 4th 2009 10:10AM
If Jay Leno isn't the answer for NBC prime time, perhaps the network should think about booking President Obama. NBC News devoted two hours, on Tuesday and Wednesday night, for Inside the Obama White House and the ratings were strong. Better than the insipid I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here, which acted as a lead-in. Of course the season finale of Law & Order: SVU on Tuesday didn't hurt the news production.
Having watched the two hours, NBC should sign the president ASAP. There's always the curiosity factor when a viewer is being given access behind the scenes, and that's what Inside the Obama White House did. It was a look at the real West Wing, which reminded me a lot of the fictional, Aaron Sorkin West Wing creation, and that was quite cool. President Obama still fascinates me, and it's well past 100 days.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 17 Shocking Moments from 'The Separation of Crows'
- 'Nashville' Recap: Will Rayna Choose Career Over Romance?
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Edward Mordrake's Hellish Carnival Gets a New Freak
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: No Treats for These Kids on Halloween
- 'Arrow' Recap: The Devil Returns to Starling City
- More From BuddyTV
- Go Behind the Scenes with the Famous Voices of Disney's 'Big Hero 6'
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About Being Verbally and Mentally Abused in Past Relationships
- On Set with Allison Janney and Anna Faris at ‘Mom,' TV's Most Improved Comedy
- Jon Cryer Talks Upcoming Wedding – To Ashton – and New Movie
- Kaley Cuoco Gets Hollywood Walk of Fame Star, Right Near '8 Simple Rules' Dad John Ritter
- More From ET