September 23, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 2nd 2010 1:30AM
(S04E17) While not quite as surreal as Pink Floyd's version, 'The Wall' still offered a pretty trippy experience for Sylar and Peter. Several years and a few hours later, it didn't seem like they were going to make any progress on Peter's hare-brained scheme to bust Sylar out of his mental prison.
The rest of the episode showed us Samuel's attempts to create a permanent rift between Claire and Noah by revealing to Claire, and us, the "Secret Origin" of H.R.G. By that I don't mean the origins of the odd fashion choice Mr. Bennett has made in eyewear, but the secret past he hasn't shared with Claire, Sandra or anyone in his life.
Why do this? Because apparently, and I still don't know why, Claire is important to Samuel's plans. In that she is a "special," I agree. In any other regard, she's not that remarkable. And where he left things, it seems he just might have figured that out.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Who Does Nick Cannon Choose for His Ad Campaign?
- 'Reign' Season 2 Cast Portraits
- 'Big Brother 16' Final 3 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2 Premiere Recap: The Search for Berlin Continues
- 'Under the Dome' Season 2 Finale Recap: Big Jim Goes on a Killing Spree
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Gotham Cops Good Numbers But Sleepy Slips, Blacklist Returns Strong, Bang Still Very Big, Voice Drops
- Scandal Video: Would Fitz Risk It All For 'One Woman'? (Spoiler: Yes!)
- New Girl Photos: Jess Gets a Glance at Her New Man's, Er, Shortcomings
- The Blacklist Season 2 Premiere Recap: Good Morning, Lord Baltimore
- Under the Dome Season 2 Finale Recap: Heeeere's Jimmy!
- More From TVLine