May 5, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 2nd 2010 1:30AM
(S04E17) While not quite as surreal as Pink Floyd's version, 'The Wall' still offered a pretty trippy experience for Sylar and Peter. Several years and a few hours later, it didn't seem like they were going to make any progress on Peter's hare-brained scheme to bust Sylar out of his mental prison.
The rest of the episode showed us Samuel's attempts to create a permanent rift between Claire and Noah by revealing to Claire, and us, the "Secret Origin" of H.R.G. By that I don't mean the origins of the odd fashion choice Mr. Bennett has made in eyewear, but the secret past he hasn't shared with Claire, Sandra or anyone in his life.
Why do this? Because apparently, and I still don't know why, Claire is important to Samuel's plans. In that she is a "special," I agree. In any other regard, she's not that remarkable. And where he left things, it seems he just might have figured that out.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle and Beckett Solve Crime on Live TV
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.4 Photos: Sarah, Alison and Helena Run Into Trouble
- 'Backstrom': Ranking All the Episodes of Season 1
- 'The Following' Recap: How Does Joe's Death Affect Ryan?
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Recap: Not Ready for Crimetime — Plus, Did Martha Move You?
- The Voice Recap: Pumped-Up Six
- Vera Farmiga and Nestor Carbonell Bicker About the Bates Motel Brawl That Left One of Them Hurting
- Gotham Finale Post Mortem: Scoop on Bruce's Discovery, Fish's Fate, The Riddler's Mania, Mr. Freeze and More
- Nashville Finale Photos: Juliette's Last Straw, Deacon's Last Chance?
- More From TVLine