(S02E07) "Viva Buymoria." - Morgan
The Jill Roberts trilogy continues. Last week we were introduced to Chuck's ex-girlfriend in an episode where, not only did Mr. Bartowski save the world (or, at least, the little part of the world surrounding him in California), but he also got the girl. This week we got to see more of the budding relationship between the two as well as a Charles who, for the first time in awhile, was feeling like a normal human being.The question on everyone's mind was if the relationship could last between the two. Particularly with the uber-hot Sarah working very, very closely with Chuck on a daily basis. Well, if I told you now I would probably be canceled faster than My Own Worst Enemy. So, if you want to know the answer please click ahead.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash': 15 Secrets Kept or Revealed During 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Supernatural' Mystery: Who Is the Red-Headed Woman?
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Soul Survivor'
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.5 Photos: Nina Dobrev Visits as Original Doppelganger and Elijah's Love
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.4 Photos: Nyssa al Ghul Returns
- More From BuddyTV
- MTV Orders Broke A$$ Game Show and Todrick to Series in 2015
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Eye for an Eye
- Pretty Little Liars Video: 'A' Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Post Mortem: Bobbi's Status, Skye's Origin, Fitz's Fate and More Burning Qs Answered
- The Voice Recap: It's Just a Noisy Hall, Where There's a Nightly Brawl
- More From TVLine
- Michael Strahan Looks Ripped on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set
- Neil Patrick Harris, Chelsea Handler Make Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating People List
- Renee Zellweger On Her New Appearance: Perhaps I Look Different, I'm Older
- Matthew McConaughey Puts A Year Of Accolades And Acclaim Into Perspective
- 7 Stars Dressed Like Everyday Appliances
- More From ET