What's got you down, Dinky? Tired of watching the same old holiday specials on television over and over again? Does the greenish fur of the the Grinch actually make you sick? Do you wish that The Year Without a Santa Claus actually came true? Can you recite every single line from It's a Wonderful Life?
Well, perk up, Flyboy! AOL's IN2TV has the prescription to cure your holiday television blues, courtesy of two dozen Christmas specials that you didn't even know existed or didn't even care. Be amazed at the Cabbage Patch Kids' First Christmas, where the Kids leave the patch and head to the big city in search of some Christmas spirit. Laugh with Hanging With Mr. Cooper as Coop loses his patience with the commercialization of the holiday. Gasp in shock as you realize that Joey actually had a holiday episode.
And, the cost for all of this merriment? FREE, my holiday-impaired friends! All you need to do is follow this link to bask in the glory of a Kirk holiday episode. Don't thank me, dear patrons, thank the Internet for this wondrous Christmas miracle.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.9 Photos: Storybrooke Prepares for the Snow Queen's Curse
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Girls, Girls, Girls'
- More From BuddyTV
- What TVLine Is Thankful For: A Good Surprise, Homeland's Revival, Sexed-Up Murder, Sweet Jane and More
- Vampire Diaries Photos: Bonnie's Blue Christmas, Stefan's Big Reveal & More
- Flash Scoop: The Voice of Gideon Is...
- Arrow Scoop: Sin Returns for 'Pivotal' Role in Sara Murder Mystery
- The Originals Photos: See Klaus' Adorable Reunion With Baby Hope
- More From TVLine
- 12 Stars Who Can't Stand Their Own Hit Song
- Jordin Sparks Takes Shots at Ex-Boyfriend Jason Derulo in New Track
- The Best & Worst Thanksgiving Sides: Our Definitive List
- 'Once Upon a Time' Sneak Peek: Storybrooke Is Doomed But Regina Is Determined!
- Creed Singer Scott Stapp Says He's Homeless, Being Blackmailed and the IRS Took His Money
- More From ET