In search of information about the absolute, total, non-return of Love Monkey, I came across an interesting article in, of all places, The Calgary Sun. The article, written by Kevin Williamson, counts down the top 25 best series that were canceled before their time.
Some of the entries on the list are those that many others (including those fabulous writers who post on this fantastic site) have mentioned as dying premature deaths. For example, the recently departed Arrested Development falls in at number two on the list. Aaron Sorkin's Sports Night appears at the number 12 spot.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 4.4 Photos: Toby Uncovers New Information
- Best Quotes from 'The Bachelorette' Week 4: 'I?m Tired of Being a Piece of Meat!'
- 'Hannibal' Season Finale Photos: Would Will Really Shoot Hannibal?
- 'Big Brother 15' House Tour: 'Mad Men' with a Twist and a Familiar Face
- 'The Voice' Finale Predictions: Who Will Win Season 4?
- More From BuddyTV
- Liv Tyler joins Damon Lindelof's 'The Leftovers' pilot at HBO
- 'American Restoration': Jason Mraz and Tommy Lasorda help Rick Dale celebrate 100 episodes
- 'Doctor Who' star Jenna-Louise Coleman cast in 'Death Comes to Pemberley'
- 'The Voice' winner: Who will win Season 4 - and who should
- 'The Client List' Season 3: Jennifer Love Hewitt's story demands holding up renewal - report
- More From Zap2it
- General Hospital Puts Tyler Christopher on Contract — A Bad Sign for The Lying Game?
- TVLine Items: Doctor Who Star Books Death-ly Role, Ray Donovan Premiere Video and More
- Ratings: Bachelorette and Mistresses Hit Lows
- Steve Carell Admits His Office Finale Sin: 'I Lied'
- Eye on Emmy: Southland's Michael Cudlitz on Cooper's Journey and That Killer (?) Ending
- More From TVLine