In search of information about the absolute, total, non-return of Love Monkey, I came across an interesting article in, of all places, The Calgary Sun. The article, written by Kevin Williamson, counts down the top 25 best series that were canceled before their time.
Some of the entries on the list are those that many others (including those fabulous writers who post on this fantastic site) have mentioned as dying premature deaths. For example, the recently departed Arrested Development falls in at number two on the list. Aaron Sorkin's Sports Night appears at the number 12 spot.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 10 TV Characters Having a Terrible Summer 2015
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 6?
- Which 'Bachelor' Alum is Joining Season 20?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Spoilers: Desperate Measures and a Surprise Wedding
- More From BuddyTV
- Impastor, The Jim Gaffigan Show Renewed at TV Land
- From Dusk Till Dawn Video: Badass Danny Trejo 'Disarms' a Lawman
- TNT Sets Premiere Dates for Legends, Librarians, Sharon Stone's Agent X
- Summer TV Winners & Losers: UnREAL, True Detective, Mr. Robot and More
- Tyrant Finale Sneak Peek: Who Inside the Palace Ratted Out Jamal?
- More From TVLine
- Bindi Irwin Whips and Nae Naes for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Vampire Diaries' Star Candice Accola Is Pregnant! See Her Super Cute Announcement
- Jessa Seewald's Father-In-Law Slams 'Pretender' Josh Duggar in New Blog Post
- EXCLUSIVE: How 'Black-ish' Will Mix Controversy With Comedy in Season 2 – Plus See the New Cast Photos!
- Kylie Jenner's Super Revealing VMAs After-Party Dress is Out of Control!
- More From ET