In search of information about the absolute, total, non-return of Love Monkey, I came across an interesting article in, of all places, The Calgary Sun. The article, written by Kevin Williamson, counts down the top 25 best series that were canceled before their time.
Some of the entries on the list are those that many others (including those fabulous writers who post on this fantastic site) have mentioned as dying premature deaths. For example, the recently departed Arrested Development falls in at number two on the list. Aaron Sorkin's Sports Night appears at the number 12 spot.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Catch up with your favorite mascots on the 'Behind the Mask' reunion special
- 'Banshee' Season 2 premiere pics and spoilers: Carrie in prison and more
- 'Awkward' Season 3b finale: Jenna finally becomes the best version of herself
- Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful': Watch the terrifying teaser trailer
- 'The Voice' Season 5 winner: Tessanne Chin, Jacquie Lee or Will Champlin - Who won?
- More From Zap2it
- The Voice Season 5 Finale Recap: And the Winner Is… [Plus: 15 Additional Awards!]
- Soaps Shocker: Y&R Fires Michael Muhney
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Homeland, Once, Revenge, NCIS, Bones, Carrie, TVD and More
- Lifetime Turning Today Show Exposé Into Movie — Who Should Play Matt, Al and Ann?
- The Voice: 25 Best Performances of Season 5
- More From TVLine