In search of information about the absolute, total, non-return of Love Monkey, I came across an interesting article in, of all places, The Calgary Sun. The article, written by Kevin Williamson, counts down the top 25 best series that were canceled before their time.
Some of the entries on the list are those that many others (including those fabulous writers who post on this fantastic site) have mentioned as dying premature deaths. For example, the recently departed Arrested Development falls in at number two on the list. Aaron Sorkin's Sports Night appears at the number 12 spot.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow': 17 Truths, Secrets, Lies and Surprises from 'Corto Maltese'
- 'Bones': 7 Reasons Why Aubrey Kicks Ass and Fits Right In
- 'Project Runway' Finale Prediction: Who Will Win Season 13?
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- More From BuddyTV
- The Late Late Show With James Corden Gets March Premiere Date
- Grey's Anatomy Scoop: Kelly McCreary Promoted to Series Regular
- Once Upon a Time Supersizes November Sweeps Episode
- Ratings: The 100 Returns Steady, Arrow and Nashville Tick Up, NBC Dramas Dip
- Five-0 Sneak Peek: Who's the Mystery Woman at John McGarrett's Grave?
- More From TVLine
- Teresa Giudice Will Serve Time at 'Orange Is the New Black' Prison
- EXCLUSIVE! 'Reign' Sneak Peek: Mary's Pregnant! (But Catherine Has Known All Along...)
- Tina Fey Bashes Rob Schneider During Jan Hooks Tribute
- Jessica Lange Perfectly Covers Lana Del Rey on 'AHS: Freak Show'
- Zach Galifianakis Asks Brad Pitt About Jennifer Aniston's 'Friends' on 'Between Two Ferns'
- More From ET