In search of information about the absolute, total, non-return of Love Monkey, I came across an interesting article in, of all places, The Calgary Sun. The article, written by Kevin Williamson, counts down the top 25 best series that were canceled before their time.
Some of the entries on the list are those that many others (including those fabulous writers who post on this fantastic site) have mentioned as dying premature deaths. For example, the recently departed Arrested Development falls in at number two on the list. Aaron Sorkin's Sports Night appears at the number 12 spot.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'iZombie' Series Premiere Photos: How to Live Like a Zombie
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 8 Guys Performance Rankings
- 'American Crime' Review: ABC's New Gritty Drama Tackles Race and Social Class
- Best 'Suits' Quotes from Season 4 Finale
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19 Finale Preview: Chris Soules Struggles with His Final Decision
- More From BuddyTV
- Sylvester Stallone's The Expendables to Become Event Series at Fox
- The Simpsons First Look: Cat Deeley Gets Animated! Plus: The SYTYCD Host Shares an LOL Seacrest Zinger!
- Revenge Sneak Peek: Margaux Gets Emily Right Where She Wants Her
- Ratings: Empire Breaks 14 Million, Idol Drops, CSI: Cyber Solid, Middle Rises
- Banshee Penultimate Season 3 Sneak Peek: Job's Cover Blown!
- More From TVLine
- Jared Leto Debuts Platinum Hair at Paris Fashion Week Just Like Kim Kardashian
- Adam Sandler and Bob Barker Reignite 'Happy Gilmore' Feud
- This Kid Made the Weirdest, Most Wonderful Bar Mitzvah Invite (but His Brother Steals the Show)
- Demi Lovato on Possible Eminem Collaboration: ‘I Can Relate to Him on Being in Recovery'
- Kim Kardashian Confession: 'I Have the Hairiest Forehead You Could Ever Imagine'
- More From ET