In search of information about the absolute, total, non-return of Love Monkey, I came across an interesting article in, of all places, The Calgary Sun. The article, written by Kevin Williamson, counts down the top 25 best series that were canceled before their time.
Some of the entries on the list are those that many others (including those fabulous writers who post on this fantastic site) have mentioned as dying premature deaths. For example, the recently departed Arrested Development falls in at number two on the list. Aaron Sorkin's Sports Night appears at the number 12 spot.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 9: Cody's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Pretty Little Liars': The 20 Most Shocking Moments from Season 5A
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Live Blog: The Top 4 Dance
- Meet the Castaways on 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top Moments: Mona, Ali's Lies and a Brutal Murder from 'Taking This One to the Grave'
- More From BuddyTV
- Mean Girls' Daniel Franzese Lands Looking Role — Who Will He Court?
- Ratings: Tyrant Ends on Down Note, Final Chelsea Hits 2-Year High, PLL Up
- Deadwood Revival: There's 'Hope'!
- Fargo Boss Drops New Season 2 Intel: 'There Are a Lot of [Spoiler]'
- FX Orders Zach Galifianakis Clown Comedy Baskets to Series
- More From TVLine
- Meet David Muir, the Man Taking Over ABC's 'World News'
- Meet the Designer Behind the Best Fashions on Emmy Night
- A Winning Couple! Aaron Paul's Wife Reacts to Emmy Speech, Talks 'Kind Campaign'
- Prince Harry Has a New Girlfriend
- Luke Bryan Makes 4-Year-Old Autistic Boy's Dream Come True!
- More From ET