In search of information about the absolute, total, non-return of Love Monkey, I came across an interesting article in, of all places, The Calgary Sun. The article, written by Kevin Williamson, counts down the top 25 best series that were canceled before their time.
Some of the entries on the list are those that many others (including those fabulous writers who post on this fantastic site) have mentioned as dying premature deaths. For example, the recently departed Arrested Development falls in at number two on the list. Aaron Sorkin's Sports Night appears at the number 12 spot.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Gotham' Interview: David Mazouz on Bruce Wayne's Extraordinary Maturity and Comprehension
- 'America's Next Top Model' Interview: Mentor Yu Tsai on Staying Out of the Drama, His Picks for Top 4 and More
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Interview: John Noble, Katia Winter and EP Roberto Orci on Strained Crane Family Relationships
- 'Forever' Review: A Familiar Premise That Just Won't Die
- 'Scorpion' Review: An Average Drama with a Only Few Exciting Moments
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Madam Secretary Samples Well, Good Wife Premiere Dips
- USA Network's Legal Comedy Benched Gets Premiere Date — Watch First Clip
- Dallas' Josh Henderson Teases Deadly Season Finale: 'We Won't All Make It'
- Sleepy Hollow Stars Tease Season 2: Abbie's Mama Drama, Ich in a Box
- Witches of East End: Watch Joanna's Deleted Nightmare and Meet [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine
- Robert Pattinson Holds Hands with Girlfriend FKA Twigs
- 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti
- Hilary Duff Is Down to Have a 'Lizzie McGuire' Reunion!
- Blue Ivy Steals HBO 'On the Run' Show by Doing Push-Ups with Dad Jay Z
- Leonardo DiCaprio Raps with Jamie Foxx!
- More From ET