In search of information about the absolute, total, non-return of Love Monkey, I came across an interesting article in, of all places, The Calgary Sun. The article, written by Kevin Williamson, counts down the top 25 best series that were canceled before their time.
Some of the entries on the list are those that many others (including those fabulous writers who post on this fantastic site) have mentioned as dying premature deaths. For example, the recently departed Arrested Development falls in at number two on the list. Aaron Sorkin's Sports Night appears at the number 12 spot.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge' Recap: Nolan Helps Louise Take Down Her Mother
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Peter and Kordell Flirt with Claudia
- 2015 SAG Awards Live Blog: Complete List of Winners
- 'Downton Abbey' Recap: An Explosive Dinner Party and More Police Questions
- [Video] 'Supernatural' Preview: Charlie Is Back (and She's Bad)
- More From BuddyTV
- Reality Check: Debate Erupts Over American Idol's Week 3 Auditions! Plus — Advice for Randy's Replacement
- Revenge Recap: Is [Spoiler] Dead? Plus: Let's Discuss That Tragic Kiss
- Sons of Liberty: Was the Premiere of History's Miniseries Revolutionary?
- Downton Abbey Recap: Guess Who's Coming to (Ruin) Dinner
- Galavant: Two Takes on Season 1, Including the Mildly 'Meh' Finale
- More From TVLine
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Advice to Struggling Actors: 'Sleep Around'
- Are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Already Planning To Have Kids?
- Julia Roberts: People Were Nicer When I Was Starting Out in Hollywood
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Were The Cutest Couple At The 2015 SAG Awards
- SAG Awards 2015: The Best, the Worst and the Most Awkward Moments
- More From ET