• Judge Judy was hospitalized Wednesday morning after she was rushed to an LA hospital with nausea and intestinal issues.
• Candy Spelling is slapping down reports that say the book she's shopping around is going to dish about her often-rocky relationship with daughter Tori. Instead, she says it will be about her journey from pampered super-rich housewife to finding her own path once she became a widow.
• 'Glee' breakout Darren Criss seemed a little off while performing Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' for Perez Hilton's birthday party, causing many to wonder if he had too much to drink. The actor went to his Twitter account to clear up speculation.
• As pregnant 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak gets closer to her due date, her ongoing feud with cast mate NeNe Leakes is starting to take its toll. "NeNe has problems. I never want to speak to her again," Zolciak told Life & Style.
Other celebs on the panel include Melody Thornton of The Pussycat Dolls, professional poker player Vanessa Rousso and Sean Patterson, president of Wilhelmina Models.
Recall that Spelling met McDermott while still married to her previous husband, and got married immediately after her divorce was final. This caused tension with her mother Candy, which still is a problem to this day. Maybe a grandchild will ease that tension. It usually does, at least for a little while.
Folks, always be nice to your extremely wealthy and influential parents. Because, if you don't, you may not get what you were promised when one of them passes away.
This is the situation that is playing out in the family of producer Aaron Spelling, who passed away back in June due to complications form a stroke. It seems that daughter Tori Spelling (Beverly Hills, 90210) will not be getting the promised multi-millions from her father's $500 million fortune. Instead, she'll be inheriting a paltry $800,000; a mere 0.16 percent fragment of the entire amount. According to an article in Us Weekly, the severe reduction in funds results from the continued estrangement from her mother Candy, who is the sole executor of her late husband's estate. The report also says that brother Randy will also receive the same amount of money, but will be set up for life by his mother.
The article reads like one of Spelling's primetime soap operas. I wonder if someone else will make the antics of the Spelling family into a successful show starring Heather Locklear.
Indeed, both Tori and her husband attended Spelling's funeral on Sunday. And Tori made a point of telling the press that the two had reconciled before his stroke. So, let's give Tori a little break; she probably stayed in Toronto because her parents downplayed how serious Aaron's stroke was (or he was seriously ill for a while, and his passing was just a matter of time), then scrambled to get home as soon as she could after receiving word that he died. It happens, you know?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 18 Performance Rankings
- The Final Rose: Kaitlyn and Shawn's Fairytale Journey on 'The Bachelorette'
- Best 'Pretty Little Liars' Quotes from 'FrAmed'
- 'MasterChef' Interview: Prowling the Kitchen with Stephen Lee
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Finale Photos: Kaitlyn Says Yes!
- More From BuddyTV
- John Legend Replaces Kanye West as Underground's Music Supervisor
- Trevor Noah on His 'Slightly Different' Daily Show and the 'Immense Pressure' to Make Jon Stewart Proud
- Unauthorized Full House Story: First Clip Pits 'Stamos' Against the Twins
- Jason Sudeikis Fronts Semi-Animated Fox Pilot From Lego Movie Duo
- Scream Renewed for Season 2
- More From TVLine
- Justin Bieber Announces New Single 'What Do You Mean'
- Michael Strahan Accidentally Gave Away a Free Vacation and Was So Embarrassed By It
- Simon Pegg's Drunk Ron Weasley Returns to Wish Harry Potter a Happy 35th Birthday
- EXCLUSIVE! Disney's 'Descendants': Behind-the-Scenes With Dove Cameron & the Wicked Cast
- Miranda Lambert Is Makeup-Free and Quoting Beyonce in Post-Divorce Pic
- More From ET