Other celebs on the panel include Melody Thornton of The Pussycat Dolls, professional poker player Vanessa Rousso and Sean Patterson, president of Wilhelmina Models.
Folks, always be nice to your extremely wealthy and influential parents. Because, if you don't, you may not get what you were promised when one of them passes away.
This is the situation that is playing out in the family of producer Aaron Spelling, who passed away back in June due to complications form a stroke. It seems that daughter Tori Spelling (Beverly Hills, 90210) will not be getting the promised multi-millions from her father's $500 million fortune. Instead, she'll be inheriting a paltry $800,000; a mere 0.16 percent fragment of the entire amount. According to an article in Us Weekly, the severe reduction in funds results from the continued estrangement from her mother Candy, who is the sole executor of her late husband's estate. The report also says that brother Randy will also receive the same amount of money, but will be set up for life by his mother.
The article reads like one of Spelling's primetime soap operas. I wonder if someone else will make the antics of the Spelling family into a successful show starring Heather Locklear.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' winner talks Season 4 victory
- Cher proves it's a 'Woman's World' with performance on 'The Voice' finale
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20: Meet the contemporary dancers
- 'The Voice' Season 4 winner: Danielle Bradbery, Michelle Chamuel or The Swon Brothers - who won?
- 'America's Got Talent': American Military Spouses Choir ends night on high note
- More From Zap2it
- The Voice Season 4 Finale Recap: They're All Stars Tonight [Updated]
- The Voice: Season 4′s 25 Best Performances!
- It's Official: Anger Management's Selma Blair Abruptly Exits in Midst of Show's 90-Episode Run
- Liv Tyler Cast in HBO Drama Pilot The Leftovers
- General Hospital Puts Tyler Christopher on Contract — A Bad Sign for The Lying Game?
- More From TVLine