Other celebs on the panel include Melody Thornton of The Pussycat Dolls, professional poker player Vanessa Rousso and Sean Patterson, president of Wilhelmina Models.
Folks, always be nice to your extremely wealthy and influential parents. Because, if you don't, you may not get what you were promised when one of them passes away.
This is the situation that is playing out in the family of producer Aaron Spelling, who passed away back in June due to complications form a stroke. It seems that daughter Tori Spelling (Beverly Hills, 90210) will not be getting the promised multi-millions from her father's $500 million fortune. Instead, she'll be inheriting a paltry $800,000; a mere 0.16 percent fragment of the entire amount. According to an article in Us Weekly, the severe reduction in funds results from the continued estrangement from her mother Candy, who is the sole executor of her late husband's estate. The report also says that brother Randy will also receive the same amount of money, but will be set up for life by his mother.
The article reads like one of Spelling's primetime soap operas. I wonder if someone else will make the antics of the Spelling family into a successful show starring Heather Locklear.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- CBS' Bad Teacher: Did It Pass or Fail?
- American Idol Top 6 Results Recap: Maybe I Didn't Vote for You, Quite as Often as I Should Have
- Parks and Recreation Finale Recap: A Fresh Start
- Post Mortem: Vampire Diaries Boss on [Spoiler]'s Next Move, Bonnie's Lies, Tyler's Fate and More
- Exclusive Goldbergs Sneak Peek: Barry Translates Erica's Hysterical Blubbering
- More From TVLine
- Aaron Carter Opens Up About Addiction Struggle
- Justin Bieber Released from Customs (VIDEO)
- Hang Ten with Hollywood's Best Surf Films
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- More From ET