Other celebs on the panel include Melody Thornton of The Pussycat Dolls, professional poker player Vanessa Rousso and Sean Patterson, president of Wilhelmina Models.
Folks, always be nice to your extremely wealthy and influential parents. Because, if you don't, you may not get what you were promised when one of them passes away.
This is the situation that is playing out in the family of producer Aaron Spelling, who passed away back in June due to complications form a stroke. It seems that daughter Tori Spelling (Beverly Hills, 90210) will not be getting the promised multi-millions from her father's $500 million fortune. Instead, she'll be inheriting a paltry $800,000; a mere 0.16 percent fragment of the entire amount. According to an article in Us Weekly, the severe reduction in funds results from the continued estrangement from her mother Candy, who is the sole executor of her late husband's estate. The report also says that brother Randy will also receive the same amount of money, but will be set up for life by his mother.
The article reads like one of Spelling's primetime soap operas. I wonder if someone else will make the antics of the Spelling family into a successful show starring Heather Locklear.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Agents of SHIELD' and 'Agent Carter' Photos: The Cast Cuts Loose at San Diego Comic Con 2014
- 'Suits': 17 Soul-Crushing Moments from 'We're Done'
- 'Extant' Episode 5 Photos: Molly and Ethan in Trouble
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: Leno's Words of Wisdom
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 HoHs?
- More From BuddyTV
- Watch Jimmy Fallon Throw a Ball In Julia Roberts' Face
- Did Adrienne Bailon Just Throw Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape In the Mix?
- Was Pee-wee Herman Almost In 'Guardians of the Galaxy'?!
- Bikini-Clad Kim Kardashian Posts Beach Pics of Her and North West
- Kelly Rowland Reveals Her Favorite Post-Pregnancy Advice
- More From ET