Other celebs on the panel include Melody Thornton of The Pussycat Dolls, professional poker player Vanessa Rousso and Sean Patterson, president of Wilhelmina Models.
Folks, always be nice to your extremely wealthy and influential parents. Because, if you don't, you may not get what you were promised when one of them passes away.
This is the situation that is playing out in the family of producer Aaron Spelling, who passed away back in June due to complications form a stroke. It seems that daughter Tori Spelling (Beverly Hills, 90210) will not be getting the promised multi-millions from her father's $500 million fortune. Instead, she'll be inheriting a paltry $800,000; a mere 0.16 percent fragment of the entire amount. According to an article in Us Weekly, the severe reduction in funds results from the continued estrangement from her mother Candy, who is the sole executor of her late husband's estate. The report also says that brother Randy will also receive the same amount of money, but will be set up for life by his mother.
The article reads like one of Spelling's primetime soap operas. I wonder if someone else will make the antics of the Spelling family into a successful show starring Heather Locklear.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TVLine Items: Hulu Drops Duggars, Urban Cowboy Series and More
- Fall TV First Impression: Supergirl
- Game of Thrones First Look: Tyrion and Daenerys Come Face-to-Face
- Hell on Wheels' Fifth and Final Season Premiere Date Set at AMC
- Dominion First Look: Season 2 Trailer Proves Angelic War Is Holy Hell
- More From TVLine
- George Clooney Explains Why He'll Never Dye His Gray Hair or Go Under the Knife
- Kate Hudson and Derek Hough Fuel Dating Rumors With U2 Concert PDA
- 'Bachelor' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Call Off Their Engagement
- Tom Hardy Perfectly Shuts Down a Reporter Who Asks a Sexist Question About 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
- Lindsay Lohan Is Finally Off Probation After Eight Years
- More From ET