by Jason Hughes, posted Mar 24th 2010 5:08AM
(S06E09) That, my friends, is how you do a halfway point episode! Plenty of answers given, while reaffirming some of what we already knew about the two main players in this island drama. There was no need for an alpha-verse or a beta-verse this week as it was all Richard -- or Ricardo. Besides, there's no way he'd still be alive had he not gone to the island, so beta-verse 2004 must be Richard free anyway. We already know he's been on that island a long, long time.
Now we know just how long that's been. I think absolutely every question we had about Richard and his relationship with Jacob was answered this week. In fact, there were no new questions raised at all that I can think of. That must be a first for 'Lost.'
Nestor Carbonell proved with his performance here that he could easily carry the lead in a dramatic series of his own. With the caliber of acting we're seeing from our 'Lost' cast this season, I'm even more eager to see where their career trajectories take them next.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ricky Gervais''Derek' gets Netflix premiere date
- 'The Bachelor's Funniest Moments': Foot fetish, orange-rind mouth and more
- 'Downton Abbey' auction lets you read poetry to Mr. Bates - um, what?
- TV ratings: Final 'Dancing With the Stars' performances rise while 'The Voice' dips Monday
- 'Grimm' Season 2 finale preview: 5 things to expect in 'Goodnight, Sweet Grimm'
- More From Zap2it
- Fall TV Schedule Moves in Review: The Savvy, the Shocking and the Sorta Snoozeworthy
- Criminal Minds Boss Previews Finale Face-Off With The Replicator: 'He Throws the First Punch'
- Ratings: Voice Dips, DWTS Rises, Five-0 Finale Tops Hour, Goodwin Games No Winner
- Nashville Finale First Look: The Truth Comes Out – Are Rayna and Deacon Finished?
- Exclusive Preview: Marvel's Avengers Assemble on Disney XD — Plus: The Super Premiere Plan
- More From TVLine