December 19, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Mar 24th 2010 5:08AM
(S06E09) That, my friends, is how you do a halfway point episode! Plenty of answers given, while reaffirming some of what we already knew about the two main players in this island drama. There was no need for an alpha-verse or a beta-verse this week as it was all Richard -- or Ricardo. Besides, there's no way he'd still be alive had he not gone to the island, so beta-verse 2004 must be Richard free anyway. We already know he's been on that island a long, long time.
Now we know just how long that's been. I think absolutely every question we had about Richard and his relationship with Jacob was answered this week. In fact, there were no new questions raised at all that I can think of. That must be a first for 'Lost.'
Nestor Carbonell proved with his performance here that he could easily carry the lead in a dramatic series of his own. With the caliber of acting we're seeing from our 'Lost' cast this season, I'm even more eager to see where their career trajectories take them next.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Colbert Report's Final Episode: Murder, Santa Claus and So. Many. Celebrities.
- Post Mortem: Covert Affairs EPs on Annie's Big Choices, Auggie's News — Plus: Will There Be a Season 6?
- Post Mortem: White Collar Boss on Neal's Last Con, Alternate Ending
- Parenthood Creator Jason Katims Confirms Series Finale Airdate, Title
- Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder to Direct Season 6 Episode
- More From TVLine
- Kate Upton Named People's Sexiest Woman Alive
- Sony Hacking Scandal: Did Hollywood Cave In?
- Craig Ferguson Passes 'The Late Late Show' Torch to James Corden
- Gloria Estefan Dreams of Performing in a Free Cuba, Can She Go Home?
- 'American Horror Story': Neil Patrick Harris Arrives at the Freak Show
- More From ET