August 1, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Mar 24th 2010 5:08AM
(S06E09) That, my friends, is how you do a halfway point episode! Plenty of answers given, while reaffirming some of what we already knew about the two main players in this island drama. There was no need for an alpha-verse or a beta-verse this week as it was all Richard -- or Ricardo. Besides, there's no way he'd still be alive had he not gone to the island, so beta-verse 2004 must be Richard free anyway. We already know he's been on that island a long, long time.
Now we know just how long that's been. I think absolutely every question we had about Richard and his relationship with Jacob was answered this week. In fact, there were no new questions raised at all that I can think of. That must be a first for 'Lost.'
Nestor Carbonell proved with his performance here that he could easily carry the lead in a dramatic series of his own. With the caliber of acting we're seeing from our 'Lost' cast this season, I'm even more eager to see where their career trajectories take them next.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 4: First Look at 'Frozen's' Elsa and Kristoff
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Unconventional Movie Nite'
- 'Manhattan' Set Photos: Take a Tour of the Past
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Battle of the Block?
- 'Under the Dome' Interviews: Cast Teases Possible Escape from the Dome and More!
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy's Final Season Poster Teases Grim Future for Jax
- Nashville Season 3 Premiere to Feature Two Live Cast Performances
- Syfy's Z Nation Trailer: First Look at TV's Next Zombie Thriller
- Scoop: CSI: Cyber Adds Peter MacNicol as a Series Regular
- Grimm Cast Names Nick and Juliette's Baby, Teases [Spoiler]'s Fate and More
- More From TVLine