(NOTE: The following post talks about my favorite commercials of this past Super Bowl. There are absolutely no spoilers in this post. That is, unless you didn't watch the Super Bowl, recorded it for future viewing, and have decided to ignore every single other media outlet, as well as friends and family so no one tells you who won. If that's the case, don't blame us for your extremely poor time management skills.)
Well, it's all over except for the pack-up, the clean-up and the over-analyzing of the analyzing of the game that was actually played in Tampa. Super Bowl XLIII is now in the history books and so are its commercials. This year featured some returning companies, some new ones, plenty of NBC promos, and a koala puppet being punched in the face. In other words, a bit of everything. Out of all of them, here are some of my favorites.
(NOTE 2: The embedded videos come courtesy of Hulu. If you cannot view these videos I have linked the commercial titles to another site that you should be able to view.)
When you've got a bad case of the Mondays, is there some annoyingly perky person at your workplace who is always chipper and talking about what a great day it is?
Then perhaps you can relate to this commercial as much as I did.
The Career Builder logo crushing the building was a nice touch. I don't know how effective this ad will be at getting customers, but I liked watching it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Former Bunhead Emma Dumont Talks Coming of Age in NBC's Aquarius
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- More From TVLine
- Josh Groban on his Nerd Bond with Girlfriend Kat Dennings: We Talk About Monty Python
- Katy Perry Says She Hasn't Heard from Russell Brand Since He Texted About Divorcing
- 'New Girl' Star Max Greenfield is 'Checking in' to 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Stars Share Special Messages for Memorial Day
- Debby Ryan On Sexism in the Industry: 'I've Had a Hard Road'
- More From ET