(S01E03) It's about 1:00 a.m. as I write this, so let's get down to the business at hand. To recap from last week, Lea Thompson was let go. I'm surprised, since I thought she did a fairly decent job. I'm guessing that a number of wives and girlfriends called to vote her off because they were tired of their husbands and boyfriends ogling Thompson in her mini-skirts. And now, this week's performances:
1. Lucy Lawless and Dionne Warwick: This was one of Lucy's better performances (this coming from the man who thought she should have been let go after her first week). She was a nice fit to Dionne's husky singing. Judge Marie Osmond liked her performance as well, but thought she was being a bit timid. Judge Little Richard also liked her performance (although it was hard to tell). Finally, Judge David Foster agreed with his colleagues, but requested that she sing her next duet in a higher harmony.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'High Sparrow'
- Bruce Jenner's Docuseries Gets Premiere Date, 'Kardashians' Stars Show Support
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.20 Photos: Will Klaus Make a Deal with Dahlia?
- 'Revenge' Recap: Death Doesn't Stop Victoria from Trying to Bring Down Amanda
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Is Alicia Ready to Start Over?
- More From BuddyTV
- Vampire Diaries Wedding Photo: First Look at Jo and Alaric's Big Day
- Mike & Molly Video: Margo Martindale Returns to Get Peggy's Goat
- Mad Men Recap: Move It or Lose It
- Girl Meets World Season 2: First Video Features Eric's Arrival, Feeny's Return
- Revenge Recap: 'Eternally Yours, Victoria Grayson'
- More From TVLine
- Brad Pitt Blames Face Scrape on 'Wearing Flip Flops'
- Kelly Ripa, Thomas Roberts to Be Honored at GLAAD Media Awards
- Demi Lovato Dedicates a Song to ‘American Hero' Bruce Jenner During Concert
- Kim Richards Checks Into Rehab
- A Former ‘Mad Men' Star Joins MTV's ‘Scream' as Mayor – Find Out Who!
- More From ET