Here are a couple of letters I got this week.
The first one is from Jackie...
"Do you know "what happened" to a TV show that was on ABC several years ago called "Vengence"? It was about a PI who would charge a million dollars for a job or take the client's expertise in exchange. It was a great show!!"
Originally, the title of the sitcom was I Want to Rob Jeff Goldblum, but Jeff is working on his own pilot project for NBC and was never attached to the project (although, I totally like the idea of him in that role). The creators turned to Mick Jagger, but his name won't be in the title and he will only appear in a few scenes.
I totally dig this idea for a show. I think they could keep it going by picking different celebrities to rob. I'd like to see them try to rob Patrick Swayze, Carol Channing, and Frankie Muniz. Who would you like to see robbed?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19: Estrogen Mayhem and a Pregnancy Test
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- More From BuddyTV
- Despite The Mentalist's Coupling, Final Season 'Is Not Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Does Supernatural's Dean Lack Game? Where Does Flash Keep His Cash? Did Good Wife's Grace Goof? And More Qs
- Emily Deschanel Talks Bones Season 11: 'I'm Up For It!"
- Forever Video: Henry and Jo Want to Know Who Put Out a Hit on This Brit
- The Missing Sneak Peek: Emily Finally Says What She's Really Thinking
- More From TVLine
- Mindy Kaling Confronts Her Supposed Ex-Boyfriend on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- See Rita Ora (And Her Crazy Wig) in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Suspension Lifted, Union Says
- Burt Reynolds Auctions His Golden Globe
- 'The Walking Dead' Boss Talks 'Unexpected' Mid-Season Finale: You'll Need Tissues!
- More From ET