It's wabbit season! No, it's duck season!
Actually, it's both. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, and all the old-school Warner Bros. animated characters are coming back for 'The Looney Toons Show,' a series on Cartoon Network consisting of all-new half-hour episodes and shorts starring the classic cartoon characters.
After years of blissful silence (or disruptful screaming) in your minivan, thanks to the built-in DVD player that's standard in many models these days, another advancement in technology has popped up to put your children into a further catatonic state. On Thursday DaimlerChrysler announced it was pairing with Sirius Satellite Radio (?) to begin broadcasting limited satellite TV service in its 2008 Dodge and Chrysler minivans.
According to the Associated Press, Sirius will broadcast three kid-friendly channels -- Cartoon Network, The Disney Channel and Nickelodeon. This deal will be exclusive between Sirius and the automotive company until next year (or until Sirius and XM merge, I guess.) After that, the satellite company can sell there wares to other organizations. This little addition doesn't come free, however. An extra $500 will be added to the cost of the vehicle for this service and, after one year, you will need to pay $20 a month for the Sirius radio service and TV channels. In the future more channels may be added to the lineup.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Flash' Quotes from 'Grodd Lives'
- 2015 Critics' Choice TV Awards: 'Silicon Valley,' 'Veep,' 'Mom' and 4 More Lead Nominations
- Why 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' is Hurting ABC's 'Agents of SHIELD'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Prediction: Who Will Go Home in Week 11?
- 'American Idol' Predictions: Who Will Be in the Top 3?
- More From BuddyTV
- Supergirl Lands Series Order at CBS
- Shadowhunters: Katherine McNamara Tapped to Star as Clary Fray
- Once Upon a Time Bosses Tease Secret Finale Scene, Tackle 'End Date' Topic
- TVLine Items: Tim McGraw's TV Debut, TNT Delays Legends and More
- Pretty Little Liars Premiere Photos: Can Alison Help Her Friends EscApe?
- More From TVLine
- Cindy Crawford Looks Even More Fabulous Makeup-Free
- Kylie Jenner Finally Reveals the Truth About Her Lips: 'I Have Temporary Lip Fillers'
- Oscar Isaac Talks ‘Moving' Moment at ‘Star Wars Celebration': ‘I Definitely Got Emotional'
- Inside the Belly of the Mayweather-Pacquiao Beast: Boxing, Beyonce and the Search for a Hero
- Natalie Portman Doesn't Care About Her Oscar: It's a 'False Idol'
- More From ET