It's wabbit season! No, it's duck season!
Actually, it's both. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, and all the old-school Warner Bros. animated characters are coming back for 'The Looney Toons Show,' a series on Cartoon Network consisting of all-new half-hour episodes and shorts starring the classic cartoon characters.
After years of blissful silence (or disruptful screaming) in your minivan, thanks to the built-in DVD player that's standard in many models these days, another advancement in technology has popped up to put your children into a further catatonic state. On Thursday DaimlerChrysler announced it was pairing with Sirius Satellite Radio (?) to begin broadcasting limited satellite TV service in its 2008 Dodge and Chrysler minivans.
According to the Associated Press, Sirius will broadcast three kid-friendly channels -- Cartoon Network, The Disney Channel and Nickelodeon. This deal will be exclusive between Sirius and the automotive company until next year (or until Sirius and XM merge, I guess.) After that, the satellite company can sell there wares to other organizations. This little addition doesn't come free, however. An extra $500 will be added to the cost of the vehicle for this service and, after one year, you will need to pay $20 a month for the Sirius radio service and TV channels. In the future more channels may be added to the lineup.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 10 'Supernatural' Characters Who Need to Return
- 'Arrow': 19 Moments of Obsession, Pain, Romance and Evil from 'Draw Back Your Bow'
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Suspects: Who Killed Sam?
- [Video] 'Covert Affairs' Exclusive Clip: Joan and Ryan Team Up to Find Auggie
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 15 Devastating Moments for Jax in 'Suits of Woe'
- More From BuddyTV
- Better Call Saul Gets Two-Night February Premiere on AMC
- Parks and Rec: Rob Lowe, Rashida Jones Returning for Final Season
- New Girl Photos: Jess and Cece Throw Down, Nick Gets a New Bed Buddy
- HTGAWM's Tom Verica on Playing Dead, Kissing Bonnie and Snapping That Sexy, Shirtless Selfie
- Secrets and Lies First Look: ABC's New Ryan Phillippe Drama Unveils Killer Promo #WhoKilledTom
- More From TVLine
- 'The Graduate' Director Mike Nichols Passes Away at 83
- Rob Kardashian Is Selling Onesies Now
- Golden Retriever Epically Fails During Dog Show, Wins All Our Hearts in the Process
- Sean Hayes Marries Longtime Partner After 8 Years of Dating
- Whoopi Goldberg Breaks Down Sobbing Over Director Mike Nichols' Death
- More From ET