It's wabbit season! No, it's duck season!
Actually, it's both. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, and all the old-school Warner Bros. animated characters are coming back for 'The Looney Toons Show,' a series on Cartoon Network consisting of all-new half-hour episodes and shorts starring the classic cartoon characters.
After years of blissful silence (or disruptful screaming) in your minivan, thanks to the built-in DVD player that's standard in many models these days, another advancement in technology has popped up to put your children into a further catatonic state. On Thursday DaimlerChrysler announced it was pairing with Sirius Satellite Radio (?) to begin broadcasting limited satellite TV service in its 2008 Dodge and Chrysler minivans.
According to the Associated Press, Sirius will broadcast three kid-friendly channels -- Cartoon Network, The Disney Channel and Nickelodeon. This deal will be exclusive between Sirius and the automotive company until next year (or until Sirius and XM merge, I guess.) After that, the satellite company can sell there wares to other organizations. This little addition doesn't come free, however. An extra $500 will be added to the cost of the vehicle for this service and, after one year, you will need to pay $20 a month for the Sirius radio service and TV channels. In the future more channels may be added to the lineup.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Season 4 Premiere: 17 Shocking Moments from 'Green Arrow'
- 'Criminal Minds': The 9 Moments Leading Up to the UnSub's Final Plan in 'The Witness'
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from the Season 11 Premiere
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Episode 3.3 Photos: Pandora Unleashes a Dangerous Artifact
- 'NCIS' Episode 13.4 Photos: Vance Returns to Field Duty
- More From BuddyTV
- Twin Peaks Recasts Major Role for Revival (and It's a Total Bummer)
- Game of Thrones Casts New Red Priestess, But What Does It Mean?
- Ratings: Arrow Hits Best Premiere Number Since Series Launch
- Vampire Diaries Season 7: Meet the Heretics, Mystic Falls' Greatest Threat
- The Player Sneak Peek: Alex and Cassandra Are Runnin' and Gunnin'
- More From TVLine
- Lance Bass Clarifies 'Inappropriate Touching' Comments: 'No One From *NSYNC Was Molested'
- Janet Jackson and N.W.A. Nominated for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Once Upon a Time' Sneak Peek: Hook and Emma Relive Their First Date -- And It's Intense!
- Marvel Announces 'Ant-Man' Sequel -- and a Female Superhero Is Finally Getting Her Name in the Title!
- Alek Skarlatos Asks Fans to Pray for 'Stone Family' After Fellow Train Hero, Spencer Stone, Is Stabbed
- More From ET