It's wabbit season! No, it's duck season!
Actually, it's both. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, and all the old-school Warner Bros. animated characters are coming back for 'The Looney Toons Show,' a series on Cartoon Network consisting of all-new half-hour episodes and shorts starring the classic cartoon characters.
After years of blissful silence (or disruptful screaming) in your minivan, thanks to the built-in DVD player that's standard in many models these days, another advancement in technology has popped up to put your children into a further catatonic state. On Thursday DaimlerChrysler announced it was pairing with Sirius Satellite Radio (?) to begin broadcasting limited satellite TV service in its 2008 Dodge and Chrysler minivans.
According to the Associated Press, Sirius will broadcast three kid-friendly channels -- Cartoon Network, The Disney Channel and Nickelodeon. This deal will be exclusive between Sirius and the automotive company until next year (or until Sirius and XM merge, I guess.) After that, the satellite company can sell there wares to other organizations. This little addition doesn't come free, however. An extra $500 will be added to the cost of the vehicle for this service and, after one year, you will need to pay $20 a month for the Sirius radio service and TV channels. In the future more channels may be added to the lineup.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orange Is The New Black' creator Jenji Kohan developing HBO Salem period drama
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC after Sarah Palin furor
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 4 Christmas special pics: Paul Giamatti swings into town
- 'I Love Lucy' in color: CBS releases first look clip, pic from redone 'Christmas Episode'
- TLC's 'Gypsy Sisters': Watch Kayla and Nettie reach a boiling point
- More From Zap2it
- Jayma Mays Talks The Millers' Sibling Rivalry, How She Wishes She Were HIMYM's Mother
- The Voice's Caroline Pennell on Tackling Bieber, Rocking 'Royals,' Accepting Cee Lo's Laid-Back Coaching: 'Everyone Else Was Standing Up'
- AHS: Coven Casts Fringe Vet as… Satan?!
- Syfy Orders Legion-Inspired Dominion to Series
- Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Find Out Who Will Let Down Her Hair as Rapunzel
- More From TVLine