'American Idol' fan favorite Casey Abrams checked in with 'Good Day LA' (weekdays, 9AM PT on Fox) to talk about the 'Idols Summer Tour' and perform a very 'Casey' interpretation of the Rob Thomas/Santana song 'Smooth.'
He reported that all of the former 'Idol' contestants were getting along well on the tour. "More than you'd imagine," he said. "James Durbin got us into wrestling ... watching it, we weren't doing it."
Casey's eclectic style, which is a little rock and a lot of jazz, got him all the way to the Top 6 in Season 10, but he didn't connect with everyone. When Dorothy Lucey asked him if he thought he was too weird for 'Idol,' he concurred. "I feel ... yes, yeah. A little too much, you know?"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Dakota Johnson Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Did Ryan Gosling Get His Daughter's Name Tattooed on His Knuckles?!
- Alicia Keys Shows Off 2-Month-Old Baby in Most Adorable Family Pic!
- More From ET