'American Idol' fan favorite Casey Abrams checked in with 'Good Day LA' (weekdays, 9AM PT on Fox) to talk about the 'Idols Summer Tour' and perform a very 'Casey' interpretation of the Rob Thomas/Santana song 'Smooth.'
He reported that all of the former 'Idol' contestants were getting along well on the tour. "More than you'd imagine," he said. "James Durbin got us into wrestling ... watching it, we weren't doing it."
Casey's eclectic style, which is a little rock and a lot of jazz, got him all the way to the Top 6 in Season 10, but he didn't connect with everyone. When Dorothy Lucey asked him if he thought he was too weird for 'Idol,' he concurred. "I feel ... yes, yeah. A little too much, you know?"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Aquarius: Is NBC's Charles Manson Drama Groovy or Gruesome?
- Wayward Pines Recap: Invasion of the Body Snatcher
- Heroes Reborn Adds Covert Affairs Alumna in Enigmatic Role
- Shadowhunters Adds Being Human's Jon Cor as Hodge Starkweather
- Outlander Stars, EP Talk Finale's Tough, 'Tricky' Jamie-Randall Scenes
- More From TVLine
- 'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison Reacts to Chris & Whitney's Split: It's 'Sad'
- Emilia Clarke Says She Passed on 'Fifty Shades' Because of the 'Huge Amount of Nudity'
- Mariah Carey Slams 'American Idol': 'Worst Experience of My Life'
- Chris Brown Opens Up About Past Bad Behavior: I 'Hated' the Person I Saw in the Mirror
- Rashida Jones' New Doc Investigates How Porn Companies Are Luring Teenage Girls
- More From ET