'American Idol' fan favorite Casey Abrams checked in with 'Good Day LA' (weekdays, 9AM PT on Fox) to talk about the 'Idols Summer Tour' and perform a very 'Casey' interpretation of the Rob Thomas/Santana song 'Smooth.'
He reported that all of the former 'Idol' contestants were getting along well on the tour. "More than you'd imagine," he said. "James Durbin got us into wrestling ... watching it, we weren't doing it."
Casey's eclectic style, which is a little rock and a lot of jazz, got him all the way to the Top 6 in Season 10, but he didn't connect with everyone. When Dorothy Lucey asked him if he thought he was too weird for 'Idol,' he concurred. "I feel ... yes, yeah. A little too much, you know?"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- Ground Floor Cancelled at TBS
- Glee Recap: Love in an Elevator
- Pilots: ABC Orders College Conspiracy, Modern Oil Boom Dramas, Others
- More From TVLine