This idea is reminiscent of those Saturday morning cartoons that would involve a fictional world surrounding a particular celebrity, usually Jackie Chan or Mr. T. or someone like that. Will Gordon Ramsay moonlight as a chef by day and solve crimes at night? Will he fight food-based super-villains? Will his kitchen be his high-tech headquarters where everything is operated by ladle? Will he face down with other celebrity chefs like Emeril or Rachael Ray?
Given his penchant for strong language, I suspect either this will be shopped to one of the channels of more adult content (HBO, Showtime, etc.) or every word coming out of Ramsay's clay mouth would be a beep.
I'm not an expert on psychology, but when the guy uses words to describe Takei such as "sad," "a poor man," that he has a "sickness" and a "psychosis," and that he should "shut up," I'm going to assume that they're not on each other's AIM buddy list.
Takei has had a problem with Shatner since the early Trek days (something to do with Shatner's ego and wanting close-ups and not giving other stars more screen time), and most recently Takei didn't invite Shatner to his wedding to Brad (even though he did invite Leonard Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols, and Walter Koenig). Shatner feels sorry for the decades-long feud and doesn't understand it, but he's really snarky about it.
There should be a Celebrity Deathmatch between these two, or at the very least get them in the same house on a celebrity Big Brother.
Last month I mentioned that MTV2 was planning on bringing Celebrity Deathmatch back. Now, if you can find any information on this, especially on either the MTV or MTV2 site, than you're a better man/woman than I. The only thing I have found is this clip from Perez Hilton of Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton in clay form beating the stuffing out of one another with text below stating that the show is returning on June 10.
Oop, hang on there, Missy. The Futon Critic has the first episode listed as airing on June 9, not 10. Apparently, someone is lying to us.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.9 Photos: Storybrooke Prepares for the Snow Queen's Curse
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Girls, Girls, Girls'
- 'Bones' 200th Episode Photos: The Gang Goes to the 1950s
- 'Bones' Episode 10.9 Photos: Does Brennan Have a Problem with Aubrey?
- 7 Thanksgiving Episodes To Escape Your Family Drama -- Available to Stream Now
- More From BuddyTV
- Flash Scoop: The Voice of Gideon Is...
- Arrow Scoop: Sin Returns for 'Pivotal' Role in Sara Murder Mystery
- The Originals Photos: See Klaus' Adorable Reunion With Baby Hope
- TVLine Items: Game of Thrones Season 5 Teaser, Netflix Nabs Coven and More
- Sneak Peek: Jessie Holidays With Teen Beach Star, Liv and Maddie's Bros
- More From TVLine
- Tanya Tucker Gets Candid: Glen Campbell Heartbreak and Hopes for Her Legacy
- The Funniest Moments From The Best 'Friends' Thanksgiving Episodes
- Carrie Underwood: 'I Don't Think I Ever Have Makeup-Free Days'
- Jennifer Lawrence and Her Gal Pals Recreate 'Vanderpump Rules' Intro
- Stars Urge Black Friday Boycott Following Ferguson Decision
- More From ET