This idea is reminiscent of those Saturday morning cartoons that would involve a fictional world surrounding a particular celebrity, usually Jackie Chan or Mr. T. or someone like that. Will Gordon Ramsay moonlight as a chef by day and solve crimes at night? Will he fight food-based super-villains? Will his kitchen be his high-tech headquarters where everything is operated by ladle? Will he face down with other celebrity chefs like Emeril or Rachael Ray?
Given his penchant for strong language, I suspect either this will be shopped to one of the channels of more adult content (HBO, Showtime, etc.) or every word coming out of Ramsay's clay mouth would be a beep.
I'm not an expert on psychology, but when the guy uses words to describe Takei such as "sad," "a poor man," that he has a "sickness" and a "psychosis," and that he should "shut up," I'm going to assume that they're not on each other's AIM buddy list.
Takei has had a problem with Shatner since the early Trek days (something to do with Shatner's ego and wanting close-ups and not giving other stars more screen time), and most recently Takei didn't invite Shatner to his wedding to Brad (even though he did invite Leonard Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols, and Walter Koenig). Shatner feels sorry for the decades-long feud and doesn't understand it, but he's really snarky about it.
There should be a Celebrity Deathmatch between these two, or at the very least get them in the same house on a celebrity Big Brother.
Last month I mentioned that MTV2 was planning on bringing Celebrity Deathmatch back. Now, if you can find any information on this, especially on either the MTV or MTV2 site, than you're a better man/woman than I. The only thing I have found is this clip from Perez Hilton of Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton in clay form beating the stuffing out of one another with text below stating that the show is returning on June 10.
Oop, hang on there, Missy. The Futon Critic has the first episode listed as airing on June 9, not 10. Apparently, someone is lying to us.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' HG Derrick Levasseur's Grandfather Dies
- 'Sleepy Hollow' at Comic-Con 2014: Ichabod and Abbie's 'Spicy' Relationship, the New Sheriff and More
- [Video] 'Arrow' at Comic-Con: Watch the New Season 3 Trailer
- [Video] 'The Originals' at Comic-Con 2014: First Look at Season 2, Klaus' Daddy Issues and Returning Characters
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- More From BuddyTV
- Kristin Bauer's True Blood Series Finale Preview Reduces Her to Tears!
- The Originals Cast, EP Preview 'Messed-Up' Season 2, Crossover With... Aunt Jenna?
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Graceland's Serinda Swan
- Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz Talk Bones' Big Changes, Booth's Beard and a Volatile Marriage Topic
- Sleepy Hollow @ Comic-Con: 'Whatever You Think Is Coming, Isn't Coming'
- More From TVLine