August 30, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Oct 24th 2009 9:05AM
I'm in a serious Fringe withdrawal, having had no episode to watch on Thursday night. So let's revisit "Dream Logic," the episode that aired last week. My favorite scene was near the end where Peter was yanked out of bed by ... I'm going to guess either the Walter from this universe (since we can see him in the photo above) or maybe The Observer.
There were some really great comments on my episode review, and BugKiller noticed that the poster in young Peter's room featured the Challenger Space Shuttle -- the 11th mission in 1984. Says BugKiller: "Challenger blew up during its 10th mission in 1986. This jibes with what Walter said: Earth-2 is about a decade or two ahead of us in terms of technology. It appears as if Earth-2 started their shuttle program earlier than ours, sometime in the 70's, because KENNEDY NEVER DIED on Earth-2, so they probably landed on the moon earlier, too."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Hannibal Finale Post Mortem: Bryan Fuller on Will/Lecter Love, Bedelia's Last Supper, That Siouxsie Sioux Jam
- Alison Brie and Cast of Teachers Preview 'Shocking' TV Land Comedy
- Downton Abbey Trailer Tees Up Bittersweet Final Season
- Elementary Casts Shohreh Aghdashloo as Papa Holmes' Associate
- Blunt Talk Sneak Peek: Harry Chandler, Reluctant Porn Star?
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Khloe Kardashian Spills on Fireworks Fiasco at Boyfriend's Yacht Party: 'No One Would Just Take That Risk'
- 11 Most Daring Celebrity Swimsuit Moments of the Summer
- EXCLUSIVE: Kris Jenner Sets the Story Straight on Her Kids' Rumors — And Why She Fell Asleep on Kanye West!
- Josh Duggar's Sister Jessa Speaks at Southern Women's Show, Opens Up About Her Home Life
- One Direction's Liam Payne Turns 22! Look Back at 7 of His Hottest Moments
- More From ET