March 12, 2014
by Jane Boursaw, posted Oct 24th 2009 9:05AM
I'm in a serious Fringe withdrawal, having had no episode to watch on Thursday night. So let's revisit "Dream Logic," the episode that aired last week. My favorite scene was near the end where Peter was yanked out of bed by ... I'm going to guess either the Walter from this universe (since we can see him in the photo above) or maybe The Observer.
There were some really great comments on my episode review, and BugKiller noticed that the poster in young Peter's room featured the Challenger Space Shuttle -- the 11th mission in 1984. Says BugKiller: "Challenger blew up during its 10th mission in 1986. This jibes with what Walter said: Earth-2 is about a decade or two ahead of us in terms of technology. It appears as if Earth-2 started their shuttle program earlier than ours, sometime in the 70's, because KENNEDY NEVER DIED on Earth-2, so they probably landed on the moon earlier, too."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' sneaks a sweet Cory Monteith tribute into Nationals episode 'City of Angels'
- 'Once Upon a Time' first look photos: See the Wicked Witch's Storybrooke alter ego Zelena
- Shantel VanSanten cast in 'Messengers,' aka The CW reunites 'One Tree Hill's' Clay and Quinn (kind of)
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 3, episode 23 promo: 'Someone's about to die' in 'Insatiable'
- Amazon orders 'The After,''Transparent,' more pilots to series: Report
- More From Zap2it