February 1, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Oct 24th 2009 9:05AM
I'm in a serious Fringe withdrawal, having had no episode to watch on Thursday night. So let's revisit "Dream Logic," the episode that aired last week. My favorite scene was near the end where Peter was yanked out of bed by ... I'm going to guess either the Walter from this universe (since we can see him in the photo above) or maybe The Observer.
There were some really great comments on my episode review, and BugKiller noticed that the poster in young Peter's room featured the Challenger Space Shuttle -- the 11th mission in 1984. Says BugKiller: "Challenger blew up during its 10th mission in 1986. This jibes with what Walter said: Earth-2 is about a decade or two ahead of us in terms of technology. It appears as if Earth-2 started their shuttle program earlier than ours, sometime in the 70's, because KENNEDY NEVER DIED on Earth-2, so they probably landed on the moon earlier, too."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Videos] Watch the Best Commercials from Super Bowl XLIX
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- More From BuddyTV
- Super Bowl XLIX: Reviewing the Best & Worst Commercials (From the 1st Half)
- Super Bowl XLIX: Idina Menzel Sings the National Anthem — How'd She Do?
- Pilot News: ABC Orders Uncle Buck Adaptation, Gay Gym Teacher Comedy
- Quotes of the Week From Agent Carter, Arrow, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and More!
- J.K. Simmons Hosts SNL: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches!
- More From TVLine