1. Current cast of Law & Order: I know, I know, who could replace Lenny Briscoe? No one, really. But the current pairing of Anthony Anderson and Jeremy Sisto as NYPD partners is the best the series has produced. They changed the feel of the show. Perhaps because we're still getting to know them, they are less predictable then previous tandems, and both evoke a certain hard-nosed quality that seems a bit more gritty and real. Plus, Anderson has chops as a stand-up comic, and could easily fill the wisecracker role, if need be.
As my newborn son (part of a twin set; the other is a girl) rests in my arms, I just want to take this moment to thank two cable channels for being there for us as we struggled through the sleepless first night home: Nick@Nite and The Hallmark Channel.
Yes, I said the Hallmark Channel!
The Hallmark Channel was on during the 11 P.M. till 1 A.M. shift with four episodes of M.A.S.H . When I was younger I never liked the early episodes with Frank Burns, Colonel Blake, and Trapper John. Now I like those more, as well as the first two seasons where Colonel Potter and B.J. Hunnicutt joined the cast (these are the episodes The Hallmark Channel is showing now). Once Frank Burns left and Charles Winchester joined the 4077th the show got a bit too preachy for me, and Col. Potter began to spout too many southern cliches.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Duggar Family Goes Radio Silent After Josh's Latest Scandal
- EXCLUSIVE: Amber Rose Sets the Record Straight on Partying With Kardashians, Her Reality Show and Wiz Khalifa's Arrest
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Major Cleavage in Pregnancy Selfies
- Marine Asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Stars Without Makeup
- More From ET