(S04E10) You can tell that Josh Schwartz and his writing team are having fun with this season. They knew the show was going to be canceled well before we did. So it only makes sense that these remaining episodes feel fresh, like the writers are taking chances. Why wouldn't they? The show is over -- they can do whatever they want.
There are pros and cons to that though. Sometimes too much creative freedom can be a bad thing. Example one? I feel like Sandy and Kirsten have been forgotten. Especially Sandy. It seems that lately his only role has been popping in here and there to offer brief words of advice to Ryan. Although I will say that his Jerry Lewis impersonation was hilarious.
(S04E06) I'm really frustrated that no one is watching this season of The OC. The ratings have been blah since the premiere and I know it's up against Grey's Anatomy and CSI, but c'mon people! This show is good again. It deserves to be watched. Honestly. I doubt very much we'll see the episode order jump from 16 to 22 but at least FOX isn't giving up. They did throw their own petition together... odd. But hey, I'm not complaining. It's something.
OK, so there's my piece on that whole mess. On to the episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Whispers' Recap: Claire Comes Face to Face with Sean
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: The Anti-Audrey Underground Movement
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 5 Premiere Recap: McCall's Pack Preps for Senior Year and Beyond
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Vegas Callbacks Begin
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: Lathan Confides in Carly
- More From BuddyTV
- Star Sightings June 2015
- Evangeline Lilly Is Pregnant! 'Ant-Man' Star Debuts Baby Bump at Premiere
- Stan Lee Throws His Support Behind New 'Spider-Man' Star: 'He's Good to Me!'
- Did Britney Spears Make a Dig at Iggy Azalea After 'Pretty Girls' Diss?
- NeNe Leakes Is Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta': 'I Am So Grateful for all the Love and Laughs'
- More From ET