(S04E10) You can tell that Josh Schwartz and his writing team are having fun with this season. They knew the show was going to be canceled well before we did. So it only makes sense that these remaining episodes feel fresh, like the writers are taking chances. Why wouldn't they? The show is over -- they can do whatever they want.
There are pros and cons to that though. Sometimes too much creative freedom can be a bad thing. Example one? I feel like Sandy and Kirsten have been forgotten. Especially Sandy. It seems that lately his only role has been popping in here and there to offer brief words of advice to Ryan. Although I will say that his Jerry Lewis impersonation was hilarious.
(S04E06) I'm really frustrated that no one is watching this season of The OC. The ratings have been blah since the premiere and I know it's up against Grey's Anatomy and CSI, but c'mon people! This show is good again. It deserves to be watched. Honestly. I doubt very much we'll see the episode order jump from 16 to 22 but at least FOX isn't giving up. They did throw their own petition together... odd. But hey, I'm not complaining. It's something.
OK, so there's my piece on that whole mess. On to the episode.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Bob's Burgers Renewed for Seasons 7, 8
- Arrow Sneak Peek: Damien Darhk Lays Out His Evil Plot for Star City
- The 100 Video: Go Inside One of Clarke and Finn's Biggest Season 2 Scuffles
- Ratings: Scream Queens Slips Again
- Bones Sneak Peek: Booth Fights for Survival — Watch the Gross Video
- More From TVLine
- Amy Schumer Reveals a Richer, Humbler Side of Herself in Hilarious 'SNL' Promos
- 'Duck Dynasty' Stars Reveal the One Struggle That Had Them Questioning God
- Julianne Moore Reveals Her Natural, Uncontrollable Hair to Ellen DeGeneres
- Hollywood's Sexiest Shirtless Men March 2014
- Christina Aguilera Returning to 'The Voice' for Season 10
- More From ET