September 23, 2014
by Keith McDuffee, posted Feb 25th 2007 11:24PM
(S03E16) I have to be honest, I have no experience at all with unions, how they work or what it's like being involved in one. Even so, it wasn't difficult to feel something for workers who'd have to endure what the Tylium crew had to deal with for so long.
Usually an episode like this would leave me well disappointed, as there wasn't anything significantly advancing the story. I realize now, with the help of several commenters, that it's episodes like this that are working to help us get a deeper understanding of what's going on with the humans on these ships and especially with the main players.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Who Does Nick Cannon Choose for His Ad Campaign?
- 'Reign' Season 2 Cast Portraits
- 'Big Brother 16' Final 3 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2 Premiere Recap: The Search for Berlin Continues
- 'Under the Dome' Season 2 Finale Recap: Big Jim Goes on a Killing Spree
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Gotham Cops Good Numbers But Sleepy Slips, Blacklist Returns Strong, Bang Still Very Big, Voice Drops
- Scandal Video: Would Fitz Risk It All For 'One Woman'? (Spoiler: Yes!)
- New Girl Photos: Jess Gets a Glance at Her New Man's, Er, Shortcomings
- The Blacklist Season 2 Premiere Recap: Good Morning, Lord Baltimore
- Under the Dome Season 2 Finale Recap: Heeeere's Jimmy!
- More From TVLine