Children of Men
The film, brilliantly directed by the Mexican filmmaker, was a grim tale about the future -- England in 2027 -- where women have become completely infertile and the human race faces a major crises with less than a century to survive.
Christian Slater is coming back to weekly television.
The actor has signed to star in a new NBC drama called Dirty Little Secrets. He'll play an investigative reporter who tackles the stories that "get swept under the carpet." The show will be produced by Arymyan Bernstein, one of the producers of the acclaimed Clive Owen film Children of Men.
It's good to hear that NBC isn't abandoning scripted shows after canceling so many this season (Kidnapped, Andy Barker, P.I., The Black Donnellys, probably Studio 60, Raines, etc). This new show has an interesting premise. Anything but another reality show or game show, eh?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 17 Shocking Moments from 'The Separation of Crows'
- 'Nashville' Recap: Will Rayna Choose Career Over Romance?
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Edward Mordrake's Hellish Carnival Gets a New Freak
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: No Treats for These Kids on Halloween
- 'Arrow' Recap: The Devil Returns to Starling City
- More From BuddyTV
- ET Sneak Peek: On Set With 'How To Get Away To With Murder' and Viola Davis
- Lily Rabe Joins 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' as Her 'Asylum' Character
- T-Pain Sings Without Auto-Tune and It's Awesome!
- Jim Carrey Tests David Letterman for Ebola
- Miley Cyrus and Rihanna Bid For Best Cleavage at amfAR Gala
- More From ET