August 28, 2014
Chris Warren Jr.
by Kim Potts, posted Jan 20th 2011 2:30PM
It was a mere five years ago, on Jan. 20, 2006, that 'High School Musical' hit the Disney Channel airwaves, making Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens the king and queen of the teen dream set, becoming the most successful movie in the cable network's history, nabbing a pair of Emmys and sparking TV and big-screen sequels, all along the way to becoming a true pop culture phenomenon.
You may have heard what "Zanessa" has been up to post-'HSM,' but, in honor of the original movie's anniversary, we're catching up with what the rest of the East High Wildcats have been doing ...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: Who Should Win the Season 11 Title?
- Mindy Project Casts Shonda Rhimes (Yes, Shonda Rhimes) to Play [Spoiler]
- Arrow Recasts Oliver's Blade-Wielding Season 3 Mentor
- Mean Girls' Daniel Franzese Lands Looking Role — Who Will He Court?
- Ratings: Tyrant Ends on Down Note, Final Chelsea Hits 2-Year High, PLL Up
- More From TVLine
- Enjoy Khloe Kardashian's Epic Pre-Kimye-Wedding Hangover
- Hello Kitty Revealed Not To Be A Cat and Apparently Nothing Is True Anymore
- Meet David Muir, the Man Taking Over ABC's 'World News'
- 'Project Runway''s Christian Siriano on His Much-Praised Emmy Designs
- A Winning Couple! Aaron Paul's Wife Reacts to Emmy Speech, Talks 'Kind Campaign'
- More From ET