March 8, 2014
by Stephanie Earp, posted Nov 30th 2009 3:33AM
The Victoria 's Secret Fashion Show - Tuesday December 1, 10 pm ET/PT, Global/CBS
Heidi Klum hosts the most decadent fashion show around. Every year, this broadcast event brings in plenty of complaints to the FCC and raises millions of dollars for charity. Marisa Miller gets the honour of wearing the $3 million Harlequin Fantasy Bra, and the Black Eyed Peas will perform.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Oct 2nd 2009 11:31AM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com, or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479. Your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have spoilers for: 90210, Bones, Desperate Housewives, Ghost Whisperer, Glee, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother, Law & Order: CI, Lost, Supernatural, The Mentalist and Ugly Betty. (SPOILERS FOLLOW!)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Heartland Table': Amy Thielen is canny about fresh food
- 'Crazy Hearts: Nashville' Season 1 finale: Does Leroy ruin Lee's Nashville singing debut?
- 'The Mindy Project' Season 3 scoop from Ike Barinholtz and Mindy Kaling
- 'The Trip to Bountiful': Vanessa Williams 'had to be there' for Cicely Tyson
- TV Ratings: 'Grimm,''Enlisted' rise while 'Hannibal,''Shark Tank' fall
- More From Zap2it
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- Ratings: Grimm, Enlisted and Undercover Boss Tick Up, Hannibal Falls
- Performer of the Week: Castle's Stana Katic
- Rachel Boston Talks Finding Love in Hallmark Channel's A Ring By Spring
- More From TVLine