September 2, 2014
by Stephanie Earp, posted Nov 30th 2009 3:33AM
The Victoria 's Secret Fashion Show - Tuesday December 1, 10 pm ET/PT, Global/CBS
Heidi Klum hosts the most decadent fashion show around. Every year, this broadcast event brings in plenty of complaints to the FCC and raises millions of dollars for charity. Marisa Miller gets the honour of wearing the $3 million Harlequin Fantasy Bra, and the Black Eyed Peas will perform.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Oct 2nd 2009 11:31AM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com, or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479. Your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have spoilers for: 90210, Bones, Desperate Housewives, Ghost Whisperer, Glee, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother, Law & Order: CI, Lost, Supernatural, The Mentalist and Ugly Betty. (SPOILERS FOLLOW!)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Party String and a Cold Shower Spell Trouble
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: What Will Scott Become?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Big Jim Creates More Problems When He Finds the Egg
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Reunion Part 2 Recap: Does Tamra Defend Her Actions?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Will the Arrival of Brooks Come Between Sarah and Robert?
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Family Matters
- Time Out! Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Exposé Would Have Us Believe....
- Mistresses Season 2 Finale Recap: Bride Goeth Before a Fall
- Teen Wolf Recap: Third Eye Blind
- Mistresses EP Talks Shocking Season 2 Finale: 'Soap Operas Live and Die on Unforgivable Acts'
- More From TVLine