April 24, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Feb 5th 2010 3:05AM
(S06E13) There was no reason for 'Grey's Anatomy' to have had a rerun last week. Why didn't the producers start one week later? Either way, Derek takes over Seattle Grace this week as the chief and struggled on his first day. While he managed to figure everything out by the end of the day, it's nice to see Derek's evolution handling the responsibilities.
The Chief, or I guess he's just now demoted to "Richard," struggled with his decision to retire or go to rehab for the whole episode. While Derek, Meredith, and Bailey tried to talk to him, it was all his decision to make the next step. Here's hoping that he comes back stronger than ever.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 13: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Recap: Roy Rage and Mirakuru Madness Reach the Point of No Return
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It! [Updated]
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine