June 30, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf Season 5 Premiere: The Creepy and the Awesome from 'Creatures of the Night'
- 'Extant' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Molly Teams Up with a Bounty Hunter
- [Video] 'Dance Moms' Preview: Kalani's Mom Invites a New Dance Coach to the ALDC
- 'Scream' Review: Does MTV's New Slasher Series Live Up to the Movie Franchise?
- 'Zoo' Review: A New Summer Drama That Leaves Something to Be Desired
- More From BuddyTV
- Degrassi's Original Cast Reunites for Farewell Special — See the Photos
- How Might Leap Second Have Altered the Course of Your Favorite Shows?
- Minority Report Adds One Big Happy's Nick Zano as Pre-cog Twin
- Vampire Diaries: Lethal Lesbians Among Season 7's New Blood
- Ratings: Disney's Teen Beach 2 Flirts With 6 Million (Frustrated?) Viewers
- More From TVLine
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Split, Announce Divorce After 10 Years
- Amy Schumer Candidly Reveals Why She Turned Down Hosting 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Clarke Addresses ‘Terminator' Spoilers: ‘There's a Lot More Going On'
- Sean Penn Reportedly Takes Minka Kelly on Extravagant Birthday Dinner Date
- Caitlyn Jenners Best Looks
- More From ET