May 29, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 21 Best Finale Cliffhangers of the 2014-2015 TV Season
- 15 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2015
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Woman in the Whirlpool'
- 'The Whispers' Season Premiere and Cast Photos
- 'UnREAL' Cast Photos: Meet the Bachelor, Contestants and Production Folks from 'Everlasting'
- More From BuddyTV
- Teen Wolf: Five Teases from the Twisted Season 5 Premiere
- American Odyssey: Allison Mack Coaxes a Big Secret From Odelle's Daughter
- TVLine Items: Married Parents Cast, Oil Renamed, GH's New Dillon and More
- HBO's Clarence Thomas Movie Casts Greg Kinnear (as Biden), J-Hud, Others
- Gotham Season 2: Chris Chalk Upped to Series Regular, as Lucius Fox
- More From TVLine
- 9 Best Celeb Wedding Dresses
- Nicki Minaj Holds 'Orgasm Interventions': 'I Demand That I Climax'
- Paris Jackson and Her Boyfriend Chester Castellaw Make Their Red Carpet Debut as a Couple
- Demi Lovato Gushes Over Wilmer Valderrama: 'He Never Takes Credit for My Sobriety'
- Sister Donates Her Dead Brother's Face to a Disfigured Man and Then Meets Him
- More From ET