March 11, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Season 3 Episode Photos
- [Video] 'The Originals' Sneak Peek: Has Klaus Become His Father?
- 'The Following': 15 Shocking Moments from 'The Messenger'
- 5 Reasons USA's 'Chrisley Knows Best' Is Must-See TV
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 18 Official Photos: Celebrities with Their Partners
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Salem': Iddo Goldberg would cast a spell for fast Amazon delivery (also world peace)
- 'Teen Mom 2' exclusive clip: Is Nathan 'too good to be true' for Jenelle?
- Terry Crews: 'I'm game' for Marvel's 'Luke Cage' Netflix series
- 'The Following' Season 2, episode 8: Why was the big twist revealed before 'The Messenger' aired?
- 'Doctor Who': Is a major villain returning in Season 8?
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Tuesday: S.H.I.E.L.D. Meets Thor, Raylan Vs. Eric Roberts, Sitcom Weddings & More
- The Bachelor Finale: Who 'Won'? Why Was Juan Pablo Glum? And Who's the New Bachelorette?
- Teen Wolf Recap: 'Chaos Has Come Again'
- Do You Believe In NBC's Supernatural Drama?
- The Voice Recap: Maybe Just One More Try?
- More From TVLine