September 23, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Faking It' Season 2 Premiere and Cast Photos
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 16 Shocking and Emotional Moments from the Season 2 Premiere
- 'Under the Dome' Season 2 Finale: 22 Shocking Moments from 'Go Now'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Go Home in Week 2?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Who Does Nick Cannon Choose for His Ad Campaign?
- More From BuddyTV
- It's Official: True Detective Season 2 to Star Vince Vaughn, Colin Farrell
- Cheers Vet Rhea Perlman Praises Her Mindy Project Arc: 'This Is Funny Stuff'
- Ratings: Gotham Cops Good Numbers But Sleepy Slips, Blacklist Returns Strong, Bang Still Very Big, Voice Drops
- Scandal Video: Would Fitz Risk It All For 'One Woman'? (Spoiler: Yes!)
- New Girl Photos: Jess Gets a Glance at Her New Man's, Er, Shortcomings
- More From TVLine
- Everyone Is Having A 'Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day' (Video)
- Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy Go to Church in Paris—See the Stunning Pics!
- 'NCIS' Star Michael Weatherly Reveals 35-Pound Weight Loss
- Watch This Little Girl Turn a Regular Flu Shot Into the Most Dramatic Flu Shot Ever
- EXCLUSIVE: Paula Deen Struggled With Agoraphobia Fears After Racial Slur Scandal
- More From ET