March 31, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Justin Bieber Roast: Ron Burgundy, Monkey Lovin' and 13 Other Highlights
- Castle Hints More at Beckett's Future — Plus: Watch RySpo 'Get Lucky'
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- The Voice Recap: TKO and Sympathy
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Taps Doctor Who Alum as Time Traveler Rip Hunter
- More From TVLine
- Zayn Malik's First Solo Song Is Out (and Some One Direction Fans Aren't Happy)
- Helen Mirren Wants to Join 'Fast & Furious' Franchise: 'Vin, Get Your Act Together!'
- FLASHBACK: 22-Year-Old Celine Dion Admires Madonna, Mariah and Whitney
- 'DWTS' Season 20: Week 3 Heats Up With Latin Night!
- Will Zayn Malik's Solo Album Be Released by Simon Cowell's Label?
- More From ET