August 20, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Top Chef Duels' Prediction: Who Will Survive Week 3?
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 6 Predictions: Which 2 Dancers Will Go Home?
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Quarterfinals Part 4 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Got Talent' Predictions: Who Will Be the Final 5 to Advance from the Quarterfinals?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 7 Cast Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Scoop: Parks and Rec Brings Back Megan Mullally, Revives Lost 'Jammy' Plot in Season 7
- Halt and Catch Fire Gets Season 2
- Saved By the Bell Turns 25: Tara Reid and 14 Other Forgotten Guest Stars
- Jessie's Debby Ryan Reflects on Her 'Fulfilling,' Landmark Directing Debut
- The Walking Dead Video: The Carol-Tyreese Horror You Didn't See!
- More From TVLine
- Jimmy Fallon Destroys Pierce Brosnan at 'GoldenEye' Game
- Joe Manganiello Admits to Checking Out Sofia Vergara's Butt at the WHC Dinner
- Katy Perry and Rihanna Asked to Perform at Super Bowl
- Kevin Hart Hits Back at His Engagement Haters
- Madonna's Son Rocco Channels Ex Sean Penn's 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High' Character!
- More From ET