April 28, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Castle' Season 7 Finale Photos: Beckett Faces a Crossroads
- 'The Following': Ryan and Joe's Final Brotherly Bonding Moments from 'Evermore'
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.3 Photos: Sarah Tracks Down Mark
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.22 Photos: Everyone Learns About Derek's Death
- Best 'Originals' Quotes from 'City Beneath the Sea'
- More From BuddyTV
- X-Files Vets Glen Morgan, James Wong Returning for Fox's 6-Episode Revival
- TNT's Legends Adds Sons of Anarchy, True Blood Alums in Season 2
- The Flash Preview: 10 Things to Know About Tonight's Super 'Trap'
- Flesh and Bone Trailer: Starz Ballet Drama Shows the Dark Side of Dance
- Grey's Anatomy Adds Mentalist Alum Joe Adler for Season-Ending Arc
- More From TVLine
- This Baltimore Mom Is Being Congratulated for Pulling Her Son Out of the Riots
- 10 New Victoria's Secret Angels! Did Kendall Jenner Make the Cut?
- Hilary Duff Is on Tinder! 'I'm Talking to Probably About 9 Guys Right Now'
- Gisele Bundchen Poses Completely Nude for 'Vogue Brasil'
- Mark Ruffalo Perfectly Answers the Sexist Questions Scarlett Johansson Is Usually Asked
- More From ET