by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'X Factor': Simon Cowell - 'Say Something' was Alex and Sierra's big moment
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Watch Carrie Underwood, Stephen Moyer, and more sing the classics
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Why I'm okay with Cristina hooking up with an intern
- 'The Vampire Diaries' recap: Damon's dark, secret revenge is revealed while one couple reignites their passion
- 'The X Factor' Top 6 results: Did Ellona Santiago, Rion Paige, Carlito Olivero go home?
- More From Zap2it
- Scandal Recap: I'm Friends With the Monster
- Glee Recap: 'That Was the Most Sacrilegious and Profane Horror Show I Have Ever Seen' [Updated]
- Was Sound of Music Live! Music to Your Ears?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Sister Attacked
- The X Factor Top 6 Results Recap: Did the Right Two Acts Go Home This Week?
- More From TVLine