July 31, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- Why 'BoJack Horseman' Is The Best Netflix Original You're Not Watching
- 'Bachelorette' Runner-Up Nick Viall: ' I Think Shawn Really Enjoys My Misfortune'
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: The House Flips and New Targets Emerge
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 5: Vanessa's 2nd HoH Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Caleb Bails on Hanna Right Before Prom
- TVLine Items: Yvonne Strahovski in Amazon Pilot, New Arrow Foe and More
- Fall TV First Impression: Limitless
- Did True Detective Evoke Alias? Can GH's Luke Stay Gone? Is Hannibal Doc Dead? Risky Robot? And More TV Qs
- Friday Night Lights' Kyle Chandler Resurrects Coach Taylor on the Big Screen — Watch LOL Video
- More From TVLine
- Why Gigi Hadid Is Glad to Work in the Age of Twitter and Instagram
- The Internet Is Not Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch Raven-Symoné and Zendaya Team Up in New 'K.C. Undercover' Special!
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Spends His 68th Birthday With Maria Shriver
- James Woods Sues Twitter User for $10 Million Over 'Cocaine Addict' Tweet
- More From ET