March 3, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Pilot News: Survivor's Remorse Star Mike Epps Is ABC's Uncle Buck
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, NCIS, Big Bang, Empire, Once, Good Wife, S.H.I.E.L.D., Glee and More
- Nashville Photos: Is This the 'Deyna' Reunion We've Been Waiting For?!
- Girl Meets World Finale First Look, Plus New Pics from 3 Other Disney Shows
- The 100 Finale: Will Clarke and Lexa's Budding Romance Survive the War?
- More From TVLine
- Britney Spears' Hair Extensions Fall Out During Energetic Vegas Show
- Kanye Wasn't the Only One 'Beaten by a Girl'! 13 Other Times Nicki Minaj Stole the Song
- Is This the Hottest Hilary Duff Has Ever Looked?
- Watch Derick Dillard Try to Run Over a Cat with His Sled While Duggar Family Cheers
- Ellen DeGeneres Settles the Great Dress Debate Once and For All!
- More From ET