July 25, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Jan 9th 2009 12:06PM
You think the recession hasn't hit the TV industry yet? Here's some proof it has: the stars of How I Met Your Mother received pay raises...but not the kind of big money you've heard about in years gone by. The ensemble of five, Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan renegotiated with the producers (20th Century Fox TV) to boost their salaries to $90,000-$120,000 per episode. That's still a lot of money in today's economic strife, but compared to Two and a Half Men's Charlie Sheen's $825,000 per ep, it's downright modest.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Top 48 Acts of 'America's Got Talent' Season 9
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: The Roast with the Most
- 'Project Runway' Season 13 Premiere Recap: Fashion is in the Air
- Comic-Con 2014 Photos: The Cast of 'Under the Dome' in Pedicabs and Rachelle Lefevre Goes Blonde
- 'Penny Dreadful' at Comic-Con 2014: Season 2 Explores Ethan and a New Threat
- More From BuddyTV
- Sharknado 2's Ian Ziering Promises Jaw-Dropping OMG Moments, While Tara Reid... Wants to Party
- Penny Dreadful Men Field Burning Questions, Tease Season 2 'Bang-Fest'
- Hannibal @ Comic-Con: A Huge Return, Much Gillian Anderson and (Hopefully) Clarice Feed the Thriller's Future
- Reign Stars Preview Hands-On King Francis, Mary's Struggle, Shagging, Hugging and... a Rambo-Style Finale?
- Scorpion Stars Talk the Genius' Weakness, Terminator-as-Lou Grant — Plus: Kat McPhee Sings for Us
- More From TVLine
- Khloe Kardashian Talks Sex Life with French Montana
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Looks Funnier Than the First
- Morgan Freeman Sucks Down Helium on 'Tonight Show'
- 'Veronica Mars' Takes Top Prize At The MTVu Fandom Awards!
- From Wizard To Demon: Daniel Radcliffe Gets Devilish In Creepy New 'Horns' Poster
- More From ET