August 29, 2014
by Julia Ward, posted Dec 24th 2006 9:02PM
I've never had an easy time resolving the two sides of Flavor Flav. On the one hand, you've got Flavor Flav - VH1's resident reality buffoon who single-handedly set off a public debate on 21st Century minstrelsy. On the other, you've got one quarter of seminal hip-hop act Public Enemy - the revolutionaries who dropped "Burn, Hollywood, Burn" on listeners. Public Enemy's debut comic book from American Mule Entertainment doesn't make Flav any less complicated, but it does give us the opportunity to see him deliver a flying sidekick into the face of an enemy combatant.
by Annie Wu, posted Dec 8th 2006 6:25PM
VH1's I Love New York (the spin-off of Flavor of Love, which was the spin-off of Strange Love, which was the spin-off of The Surreal Life) is set to debut on Monday, January 8 at 9PM. Kick off the new year with a bit of trashiness! This is the new cast picture of New York (Tiffany Patterson) and her
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.11 Photos: Winter Comes Early to Chester's Mill
- 'Under the Dome' Episode 2.10 Photos: Big Jim Finally Learns the Truth
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 HoH Competition?
- 'Project Runway' Recap: Here Comes a New Kind of Bride
- More From BuddyTV
- Defiance Season 2 Finale Recap: Raiders of the Lost Ark-Brain
- Big Brother Recap: Same Old, Same Old
- Arrow Season 3 Casts Glee Alum as Felicity's [Spoiler]
- Fargo Breakout Allison Tolman Headed to Mindy Project for Arc? You Betcha!
- TBS' Ground Floor Gets Season 2 Premiere Date, New Time Slot
- More From TVLine