May 28, 2015
by Julia Ward, posted Dec 24th 2006 9:02PM
I've never had an easy time resolving the two sides of Flavor Flav. On the one hand, you've got Flavor Flav - VH1's resident reality buffoon who single-handedly set off a public debate on 21st Century minstrelsy. On the other, you've got one quarter of seminal hip-hop act Public Enemy - the revolutionaries who dropped "Burn, Hollywood, Burn" on listeners. Public Enemy's debut comic book from American Mule Entertainment doesn't make Flav any less complicated, but it does give us the opportunity to see him deliver a flying sidekick into the face of an enemy combatant.
by Annie Wu, posted Dec 8th 2006 6:25PM
VH1's I Love New York (the spin-off of Flavor of Love, which was the spin-off of Strange Love, which was the spin-off of The Surreal Life) is set to debut on Monday, January 8 at 9PM. Kick off the new year with a bit of trashiness! This is the new cast picture of New York (Tiffany Patterson) and her
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Aquarius: Is NBC's Charles Manson Drama Groovy or Gruesome?
- Wayward Pines Recap: Invasion of the Body Snatcher
- Heroes Reborn Adds Covert Affairs Alumna in Enigmatic Role
- Shadowhunters Adds Being Human's Jon Cor as Hodge Starkweather
- Outlander Stars, EP Talk Finale's Tough, 'Tricky' Jamie-Randall Scenes
- More From TVLine
- 'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison Reacts to Chris & Whitney's Split: It's 'Sad'
- Emilia Clarke Says She Passed on 'Fifty Shades' Because of the 'Huge Amount of Nudity'
- Mariah Carey Slams 'American Idol': 'Worst Experience of My Life'
- Chris Brown Opens Up About Past Bad Behavior: I 'Hated' the Person I Saw in the Mirror
- Rashida Jones' New Doc Investigates How Porn Companies Are Luring Teenage Girls
- More From ET