March 6, 2014
by Jason Hughes, posted Feb 2nd 2010 1:30AM
(S04E17) While not quite as surreal as Pink Floyd's version, 'The Wall' still offered a pretty trippy experience for Sylar and Peter. Several years and a few hours later, it didn't seem like they were going to make any progress on Peter's hare-brained scheme to bust Sylar out of his mental prison.
The rest of the episode showed us Samuel's attempts to create a permanent rift between Claire and Noah by revealing to Claire, and us, the "Secret Origin" of H.R.G. By that I don't mean the origins of the odd fashion choice Mr. Bennett has made in eyewear, but the secret past he hasn't shared with Claire, Sandra or anyone in his life.
Why do this? Because apparently, and I still don't know why, Claire is important to Samuel's plans. In that she is a "special," I agree. In any other regard, she's not that remarkable. And where he left things, it seems he just might have figured that out.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal's' Tony Goldwyn to play Mormon polygamist in Lifetime film 'Outlaw Prophet'
- 'Community' Season 5 episode 8: 5 MeowMeowBeenz for 'App Development and Condiments'
- 'American Idol' Top 12 results: Did MK Nobilette, Emily Piriz or Jena Irene go home?
- 'Couples Therapy' Season 4 finale: Farrah Abraham goes on a date
- 'Ice Cold Gold' gets 'Ruby Fever' in the Season 2 premiere - video
- More From Zap2it
- Reign React: Did Mary Wed the Right Brother?
- Vampire Diaries Recap: Spirited Away
- CBS Pilot Scoop: Emmy Winner Bebe Neuwirth Is Madam Secretary's Chief of Staff
- American Idol Results Recap: Girls, Interrupted
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on The Mentalist, Good Wife, POI, Bones, Castle, B99, Vikings and More
- More From TVLine