Kardashian said she met Taylor for an interview, then borrowed clothes that the legendary actress herself wore in the 1963 movie. But, Kardashian came perilously close to vomiting on Taylor's famous wardrobe during her photo shoot.
(S02E10) When HBO failed to renew Carnivale for a third season a few years back I was absolutely outraged. Carnivale was like a lover to me. Sexy, intelligent, mysterious, and beautiful in a bright but dirty way - all attributes of a good mate in my book.
To this day, it remains the only show I ever coordinated a watch party for which is saying a lot because I like a lot of shows, and I still quote Brother Justin's "Be Still!" line when I want someone to shut their mouth. Needless to say, I was pretty much heartbroken when the show was cancelled but I didn't go down without a fight.
Do you guys remember Clone High? That cartoon on MTV about a high school populated by clones of famous historical figures? You know, the show that Annie really liked? Well, there's actually full episodes of the series on YouTube right now, so why not go check it out? The series originally aired in Canada then came to MTV in 2002, when apparently I was spending all my time watching Adult Swim because I never actually saw this show, though the clips I've checked out seem rather amusing. At any rate, some entertainment for your boring weekend afternoon. Special thanks to rocko, who mentioned the episodes over on this post.
Update: Okay, the "Read" link below works now. Click for yummy Clone High goodness. Thanks to Kevin.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Agents of SHIELD' and 'Agent Carter' Photos: The Cast Cuts Loose at San Diego Comic Con 2014
- 'Falling Skies' Interviews: The Cast Discuss Daddy Issues, the Volm's Knowledge and the Series Ending
- 'Teen Wolf' Interview: Tyler Hoechlin and JR Bourne Talk Powerless Derek and a Crazy Season for Argent
- 'Suits': 17 Soul-Crushing Moments from 'We're Done'
- 'Extant' Episode 5 Photos: Molly and Ethan in Trouble
- More From BuddyTV
- Now We Can All Smell Like Tara Reid In 'Sharknado'
- Watch James Franco Fail at Getting Stephen Colbert to Break Character
- Hilary Duff Opens Up About 'Difficult' Mike Comrie Split
- Watch Jimmy Fallon Throw a Ball In Julia Roberts' Face
- Did Adrienne Bailon Just Throw Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape In the Mix?
- More From ET