"It was actually when a doctor saw how happy he was," Farrell explained. "He was like, 'Does he always smile this much?'"
From there, they tested their child and they knew more clearly what was going on. It's certainly an interesting situation to be in when happiness is an indicator of a deeper problem, but there are of course more telling signs, such as delayed development of fine motor skills and speech.
"Let's start with the douche bags who wear the wool hats when it's like 105 degrees outside," said Leary. "I've seen some of these famous douche bags like Brad Pitt and Colin Farrell on your show with the douche bag hats on."
He doesn't hate Pitt and Farrell. But, wow, he's reserved a lot of vitriol for this trend.
Every time Colin Farrell appears on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (weekdays, syndicated), Farrell and DeGeneres act out their kissing ritual (this is the third time).
They take breath mints, they stretch, they stalk, they kiss. "That was my annual Ellen snog," Farrell said. "Now I have to wait another 12 months."
"But you go to grab my face and it turns into another kind of kiss," DeGeneres said. "I was lookin' for a bit of tongue this time," Farrell replied.
Not between friends, Colin.
The honors from the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, which some consider a precursor to the Oscars, will be broadcast live on NBC from the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sun., Jan. 17, 8PM ET. This year's telecast will also air live on the West Coast, beginning at 5PM.
Berry, Farrell and Fox join the previously announced Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts and Mickey Rourke on the growing roster of award presenters. In addition (and as also previously announced), the coveted Cecil B. DeMille Award for career achievement will be presented by Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio to Oscar-winning director Martin Scorsese.
As Farrell walked out on stage yesterday to greet Jay, she walked to him and attempted to talk to him. Of course, Tonight Show security took care of her. Supposedly, she left a copy of her book, Colin Farrell: A Dark Twisted Puppy on Leno's desk. As she was dragged out of the studio, she shouted, "I'll see you in court." Farrell replied, "You're insane."
*UPDATE: After the incident, Farrell obtained a restraining order against crazy woman.
Personally, I think that the big screen Miami Vice movie was ruined the day they decided, "hey, let's make a big screen Miami Vice movie!" But Slate is reporting that there was a lot of trouble on the set of the film. Not only was there a real shooting while on location in the Dominican Republic, but people are saying that Jamie Foxx (he plays Tubbs) came with an entourage and was acting like a diva on the set, and that only increased after he won the Academy Award for Ray. He demanded, and got, a pay raise, while Colin Farrell (he plays Crockett) got a pay cut, and asked that the ending be changed.
I hope the movie blows. Seriously, how can they remake Miami Vice without the music, the clothing, the neon, the pastels, the whole Miami Vice vibe that made it cool in the first place? Outrageous action scenes? Explosions? Deafening rap music? This isn't Miami Vice, it's just another modern buddy action pic. The trailer doesn't make the movie look too promising.
And to think that Michael Mann, the creator of the show, directed this. Hey, I'll hold off complete judgement til the movie is released (actually, the DVD), but advance buzz is incredibly bad.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Rossi's Past Collides With His Present
- More From BuddyTV
- Macy's Thanksgiving Parade 2014: The Rockettes Goof, Scary Newbies & More
- Ratings: Survivor, Hell's Kitchen and Red Band Slip; Charlie Brown Surges
- TVLine Readers Give Thanks for Castle, HTGAWM, Doctor Who, Mindy, NCIS, Freak Show, Once and More!
- Red Band Society's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Unlikely
- What TVLine Is Thankful For: A Good Surprise, Homeland's Revival, Sexed-Up Murder, Sweet Jane and More
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET