College Humor has taken this weird TV tradition and turned it on its head by providing a "groan track" to CBS' neverending sitcom 'Two-and-a-Half Men'.
CollegeHumor has uncovered the true reason FOX nixed the action drama from its airwaves. It needed more room for more Seth MacFarlane cartoons about pop-culture spewing families with anthropomorphic pets and American Idol. I never thought I'd long for the good ol' days was Fox was known for quality programming like Bad Orderlies Caught on Tape 2 and When Lawn Equipment Goes Screwy 4.
While this isn't actually news about Grey's Anatomy, I did find this sketch regarding a fictitious Grey's Anatomy video game to be pretty funny. Danny already mentioned this in his TV Squad Ten list, but I thought I'd write about this one. I've known a few people (mostly women) who have liked the show and cannot help but think of the South Park opinion that the show is watched by married couples who don't really have sex anymore (feel free to inform me of exactly how wrong I am in the comments).
I view the sketch as also a commentary on the similarities and differences between the nerd culture and the Grey's Anatomy culture. I've actually watched an episode of the show a few years back and then decided that if I was ever seriously sick, Seattle Grace Hospital is the very last place I would want to be taken. A knee scrape or similar small injury would be fine. The medical staff there are nice to look at, but they're all nuts.
Video after the jump...
- Hallmark has a Golden Girls marathon all night.
- At 7, CBS has a new 60 Minutes, then a new Amazing Race and the movie Jesse Stone: Thin Ice.
- ABC has a new America's Funniest Home Videos at 7, followed by new episodes of Extreme Makeover and Brothers & Sisters.
- At 7:30, Disney has a new Hannah Montana, then new episodes of Sonny with a Chance and Wizards of Waverly Place.
- At 8, FOX has a new Simpsons, then a new King of the Hill.
- At 9, NBC has the season premiere of Celebrity Apprentice.
- Food Network has a new Iron Chef America at 9.
- HBO has a new Big Love at 9, followed by new episodes of Flight of the Conchords and East Bound & Down.
- Showtime has a new L Word at 9, then new episodes of The United States of Tara and Secret Life of a Call Girl.
- Also at 9: MTV has a new Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, then new episodes of CollegeHumor, Nitro Circus, and How's Your News?
- At 9:30, FOX has a new American Dad.
- At 12:30am, Cartoon Network has a new Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Crime' Review: ABC's New Gritty Drama Tackles Race and Social Class
- Best 'Suits' Quotes from Season 4 Finale
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19 Finale Preview: Chris Soules Struggles with His Final Decision
- 'American Idol' Predictions: Which 4 Girls are Going Home?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.24 Photos: The End of Alison's Trial Brings a Surprise Witness
- More From BuddyTV
- Banshee Penultimate Season 3 Sneak Peek: Job's Cover Blown!
- Nashville Recap: Happily Never After
- Post Mortem: Suits Boss on Donna's Surprise Move, Harvey's 'Emotional Block' and Mike and Rachel's [Spoiler]
- The 100 Recap: 'It Can't Be Over'
- Empire Post Mortem: Trai Byers on That Explosive Elevator Scene, Bipolar Stigma and Rhonda's 'Betrayal'
- More From TVLine
- Benji Madden Sends Love Messages to Cameron 'Bae' Diaz on Instagram
- Neil Patrick Harris Unlikely to Host the Oscars Again
- Bruce Willis to Make Broadway Debut in Adaptation of Stephen King's ‘Misery'
- Kim Kardashian Confession: 'I Have the Hairiest Forehead You Could Ever Imagine'
- That Time Chris Pratt Rescued Jeremy Sisto's Kids
- More From ET