December 21, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Oct 13th 2006 7:29PM
John Forsythe, known to television fans for his role on Dynasty and as the disembodied voice of Charlie on Charlie's Angels, has been treated for colon cancer in a hospital and is expected to return home this weekend. The actor, who last appeared (or rather, "didn't appear") in the film adaptations of Charlie's Angels, was diagnosed with colon cancer on September 28 and entered the hospital for a week-long treatment. There has been no information released on his condition at this time. Forsythe has appeared in numerous television series and movies since the early '50s, including the 1967 film adaptation of Truman Capote's novel In Cold Blood.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.11 Photos: Will Grief Unite Emily and Victoria?
- More From BuddyTV
- Amy Adams Hosts SNL: Watch Video of Best and Worst Sketches
- Kevin Hart Hosting First SNL of 2015
- TVLine's Performers of the Week: Laurie Metcalf and Stephen Colbert
- Ratings: Amazing Race Ticks Up With Finale, Splits 3-Way Demo Win
- Mysteries of Laura Adds Boardwalk Alum Meg Steedle as Series Regular
- More From TVLine