July 31, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Oct 13th 2006 7:29PM
John Forsythe, known to television fans for his role on Dynasty and as the disembodied voice of Charlie on Charlie's Angels, has been treated for colon cancer in a hospital and is expected to return home this weekend. The actor, who last appeared (or rather, "didn't appear") in the film adaptations of Charlie's Angels, was diagnosed with colon cancer on September 28 and entered the hospital for a week-long treatment. There has been no information released on his condition at this time. Forsythe has appeared in numerous television series and movies since the early '50s, including the 1967 film adaptation of Truman Capote's novel In Cold Blood.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- ABC's The Quest Mixes Fantasy and Reality (With Dragons on the Side)
- Scoop: Warren Kole Is 'Following' Kevin Williamson to CBS' Stalker
- More From TVLine
- Fox News Anchor Bob Beckel Calls 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman A 'Slut'
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah'
- Lily Allen Praises Miley Cyrus' Stage Skills Before Opening For Her On 'Bangerz' Tour
- Ireland Baldwin on Social Media: 'Instagram is Behind the Times'
- Vin Diesel Covers Sam Smith... And Yes, It's Everything.
- More From ET