October 22, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Oct 13th 2006 7:29PM
John Forsythe, known to television fans for his role on Dynasty and as the disembodied voice of Charlie on Charlie's Angels, has been treated for colon cancer in a hospital and is expected to return home this weekend. The actor, who last appeared (or rather, "didn't appear") in the film adaptations of Charlie's Angels, was diagnosed with colon cancer on September 28 and entered the hospital for a week-long treatment. There has been no information released on his condition at this time. Forsythe has appeared in numerous television series and movies since the early '50s, including the 1967 film adaptation of Truman Capote's novel In Cold Blood.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash': 15 Secrets Kept or Revealed During 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Supernatural' Mystery: Who Is the Red-Headed Woman?
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Soul Survivor'
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.5 Photos: Nina Dobrev Visits as Original Doppelganger and Elijah's Love
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.4 Photos: Nyssa al Ghul Returns
- More From BuddyTV
- Stalker Sneak Peek: Detective Larsen Gets His Flirt On at Work
- The 100 Cast Previews 'Dark Turns' in Season 2 — Plus: Who Survived?
- MTV Orders Broke A$$ Game Show and Todrick to Series in 2015
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Eye for an Eye
- Pretty Little Liars Video: 'A' Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo
- More From TVLine
- Iggy Azalea and Boyfriend Nick Young Are Now Forever 21 Models
- Confirmed with a Kiss?! Zac Efron Plants Sweet Smooch On Sami Miro
- Michael Strahan Looks Ripped on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set
- Neil Patrick Harris, Chelsea Handler Make Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating People List
- Renee Zellweger On Her New Appearance: Perhaps I Look Different, I'm Older
- More From ET