by Adam Finley, posted Oct 13th 2006 7:29PM
John Forsythe, known to television fans for his role on Dynasty and as the disembodied voice of Charlie on Charlie's Angels, has been treated for colon cancer in a hospital and is expected to return home this weekend. The actor, who last appeared (or rather, "didn't appear") in the film adaptations of Charlie's Angels, was diagnosed with colon cancer on September 28 and entered the hospital for a week-long treatment. There has been no information released on his condition at this time. Forsythe has appeared in numerous television series and movies since the early '50s, including the 1967 film adaptation of Truman Capote's novel In Cold Blood.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The X Factor' Season 3: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'The Originals': Winners and Losers from 'Reigning Pain in New Orleans'
- The Best of Kevin Tran on 'Supernatural'
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' Recap: Kill Fiona Volume I
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 16 Shocking Moments from 'You Are My Sunshine'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'X Factor': Alex & Sierra on 'Say Something' and Destiny's Child
- ESPN cancels Will Ferrell's 'SportsCenter' appearance, Ron Burgundy reacts
- 'Mob City' premiere: Frank Darabont's noir is nice to look at, but that's about it
- 'Kirstie' premiere: This pedigree should have better comedy
- 'The Tomorrow People' recap: Kidnapping, Dr. Death and John's lies in 'Thanatos'
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Tonight: Carrie in Sound of Music, Sherlock's Job Insecurity, Reign Siege and More
- Nashville Recap: Friends in Low Places
- American Horror Story: Coven Recap: Head Case
- The X Factor Top 6 Performance Recap: I Stand Here Waiting for You to Bang the Gong [Updated]
- Scandal's Jeff Perry Talks Blindsided Cyrus, Fitz/ Olivia Roadblocks and the 'Exquisite Hell' Ahead
- More From TVLine