April 24, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Oct 13th 2006 7:29PM
John Forsythe, known to television fans for his role on Dynasty and as the disembodied voice of Charlie on Charlie's Angels, has been treated for colon cancer in a hospital and is expected to return home this weekend. The actor, who last appeared (or rather, "didn't appear") in the film adaptations of Charlie's Angels, was diagnosed with colon cancer on September 28 and entered the hospital for a week-long treatment. There has been no information released on his condition at this time. Forsythe has appeared in numerous television series and movies since the early '50s, including the 1967 film adaptation of Truman Capote's novel In Cold Blood.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Exclusive Goldbergs Sneak Peek: Barry Translates Erica's Hysterical Blubbering
- Vampire Diaries Season Finale Sneak Peek: New Photos Reveal 'Violence' and 'Despair'
- NCIS First Look: Hey, Did You Hear the One About DiNozzo and the Admiral's Daughter…?
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 5 Theme Is…
- Exclusive: Big Bang Theory's Raj, Bones' Sweets Embroiled in Unorthodox Love Triangle
- More From TVLine
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- Exclusive: Listen To Classic Funk Band War's New Single Off First Album in 20 Years
- Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff: I Would Sweep Her Off Her Feet (VIDEO)
- George Clooney Gets In Heated Altercation In Las Vegas
- More From ET