August 30, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Oct 13th 2006 7:29PM
John Forsythe, known to television fans for his role on Dynasty and as the disembodied voice of Charlie on Charlie's Angels, has been treated for colon cancer in a hospital and is expected to return home this weekend. The actor, who last appeared (or rather, "didn't appear") in the film adaptations of Charlie's Angels, was diagnosed with colon cancer on September 28 and entered the hospital for a week-long treatment. There has been no information released on his condition at this time. Forsythe has appeared in numerous television series and movies since the early '50s, including the 1967 film adaptation of Truman Capote's novel In Cold Blood.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton
- Hotel Hell Sneak Peek: 'Everybody Thinks You're a Horrible [Bleep]'
- New Girl Casts Once Upon a Time Prince as Jess' Not-So-Charming [Spoiler]
- Wil Wheaton Project Cancelled by Syfy
- SYTYCD Video: Top 4 Unveil How They'll Celebrate — If They Win
- More From TVLine