I've never seen an episode of Coronet Blue. It was on television two years after I was born, it only lasted one season, and I don't think it has been repeated much in the past 40 years (and it's certainly not on DVD yet). But I've always been intrigued by it, since it had to do with a man (Michael Alden, played by Frank Converse) who climbs out of the water and has no memory of who he is or what he has done, only that people are after him. He has one clue, the words "coronet blue" that keep repeating in his head. Very Fifth Corner/Bourne Identity-ish.
Unfortunately, the show only lasted one season, so fans never found out what the answer to the mystery was, who this man was and what those mysterious words meant. But now comes the answer...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Premiere Photos: 'The Calm'
- 'Supernatural' Season 10 Premiere Photos: Demon Dean Does Karaoke
- [Video] 'Revenge' Season 4 Trailer: Victoria Tells Her Side of the Story
- 'Real Housewives' Roundup: Brandi's Fight, Aviva's Lawsuit and Teresa's Homes
- 'The 100' Interview: Devon Bostick on Jasper's Transition Into a Stronger Person
- More From BuddyTV
- Arrow Season 3 Poster Highlights the Fortified Team Arrow
- Bill Hader Returning to SNL as Host — Will Stefon Be Joining Him?
- Friends' Gunther Speaks Out 20 Years Later: 'Ross Doesn't Deserve Rachel'
- Ratings: Utopia Ticks Up, New Girl and Mindy Project Premieres Down
- New Girl Recruits a Person of Interest to Woo Jess in November
- More From TVLine
- Benedict Cumberbatch Portrays a Semi-Shirtless Mr. Darcy for Charity
- 'The Mysteries of Laura' Review: We Love You, Debra Messing (But Not Your Show)
- Forget Ariana Grande! Mayim Bialik Also Hates 'Frozen'
- 3 New Beyonce Bikini Pics That Show No Signs of a Baby Bump
- Channing, Reese and Jennifer Reveal the Not So Nice Things People Tell Them on the Street
- More From ET