I've never seen an episode of Coronet Blue. It was on television two years after I was born, it only lasted one season, and I don't think it has been repeated much in the past 40 years (and it's certainly not on DVD yet). But I've always been intrigued by it, since it had to do with a man (Michael Alden, played by Frank Converse) who climbs out of the water and has no memory of who he is or what he has done, only that people are after him. He has one clue, the words "coronet blue" that keep repeating in his head. Very Fifth Corner/Bourne Identity-ish.
Unfortunately, the show only lasted one season, so fans never found out what the answer to the mystery was, who this man was and what those mysterious words meant. But now comes the answer...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift Said She'd Have a Meltdown If '1989' Leaked and It Did
- Iggy Azalea Wants to Collaborate with Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian Dares to Bare at 'Amazing' Vegas Birthday Bash
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- More From ET