I've never seen an episode of Coronet Blue. It was on television two years after I was born, it only lasted one season, and I don't think it has been repeated much in the past 40 years (and it's certainly not on DVD yet). But I've always been intrigued by it, since it had to do with a man (Michael Alden, played by Frank Converse) who climbs out of the water and has no memory of who he is or what he has done, only that people are after him. He has one clue, the words "coronet blue" that keep repeating in his head. Very Fifth Corner/Bourne Identity-ish.
Unfortunately, the show only lasted one season, so fans never found out what the answer to the mystery was, who this man was and what those mysterious words meant. But now comes the answer...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 10 Finale Photos: The Final Rose
- 'Mistresses' Episode 2.9 Photos: Toni Has News for Dom
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 4: Cody's HoH Photos
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Brittany's Bad Day and Cody's Bad Decision
- 15 Reasons to Attend Comic-Con with the Gang from 'The Big Bang Theory'
- More From BuddyTV
- Dominion's Roxanne McKee Teases Big Changes: 'Claire's Innocence Is Lost'
- New Girl Scoop: Jessica Biel Cast as Jess' New Nemesis
- Game Night Preview: 'What People Help Their Necks to Be Not Cold'?
- Arrow Season 3: Scoop on Roy's New Role, Sara's Status, the Baby and More
- TVLine Items: CSI: Cyber Adds 'Fat Neil,' Top Model Moves and More
- More From TVLine