The Simpsons celebrated Krusty the Klown's bar mitzvah in the episode "Today I Am A Klown," which was a variation on one of the all-time great sitcom bar mitzvahs of all time: the episode "Buddy Sorrell, Man and Boy," on The Dick Van Dyke Show. Square Pegs shared "Muffy's Bat Mitzvah" with viewers, and this past season, Curb Your Enthusiasm's Larry David used his friend Jeff Greene's daughter Sammi's bat mitzvah to announce that he never put a gerbil up his butt.
Unless you've been in a coma over the last week (and if you have, I'm glad you're back) you probably know a little something about the troubles former New York governor Eliot Spitzer has been having. Not to go into to much detail, but it has something to do with an illegal prostitution ring, taking said prostitutes across state lines, and a little bit of money laundering. Hence, the reason he isn't "current" New York governor Eliot Spitzer anymore (at least as of noon on Monday).
To defend himself against these charges, Spitzer has hired a set of pretty powerful lawyers to help him put together a strong defense. But, will these purveyors of truth and justice be the ones who keep Governor Spitzer out of the pokey? I'm thinking not. In fact, I think Spitzer is barking up the wrong tree when it comes to the people who will defend him in court. What he should really be doing is visiting some of the high-profile television law firms that have been able to make a jury bawl in their seats over a serial killer's second amendment rights.
Here are but a few of the TV law firms the former governor should consider.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 4: Top 10 Performance Rankings
- 'Revolution': 23 Shocking Moments from 'Clue'
- 14 TV Characters Who Would Make Good Drinking Buddies
- 'Revolution' Recap: Monroe Reaches the Tower, Miles Finds the Traitor
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Heather's Big Night, Another Forgotten Fight
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Season 3 finale: McGarrett finds himself in a tight spot
- 'Bates Motel' finale recap: Season 1 episode 10 'Midnight' - Norman goes psycho
- 'Motive' premiere: Are you intrigued by the whys and wherefores?
- 'The Big C' series finale: 'Go get 2 forks' ... and some tissues, please
- 'Rectify' finale recap: Season 1 episode 6 'Jacob's Ladder' is about more than Daniel's guilt or innocence
- More From Zap2it