January 24, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 4th 2009 8:19AM
This doesn't come as a surprise, does it? NBC has ordered an 11th season of Law & Order: SVU. It isn't a surprise because of all the shows on NBC's roster – not including ER, which just had a celebrated swan song – are struggling in the ratings. Law & Order SVU is the lone exception, still drawing nearly 10 million viewers and at least keeping NBC challenging in the Tuesday night ratings.
It's not as strong as it once was, but what show is on NBC? It would have been network hari-kari to let SVU hit the road.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' Quotes: Sue's Funniest Lines from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 1'
- The 11 Best Mashups from 'Glee'
- 'Glee' Recap: A Most Inconvenient Invitational
- Felicia Day's 8 Best Roles on TV and the Internet
- [Video] 'American Idol' One Singer to Watch: Erica Washington Impresses with Beyonce's 'Halo'
- More From BuddyTV
- Performer of the Week: Allison Janney
- Ratings: Constantine and Dixie Tick Up, Glee Flat, Shark Tank Rerun Tops Night
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Flash, Togetherness and More
- Pilot News: NBC Orders Greg Berlanti Mystery, Angel Drama, Hospital Soap
- Glee Recap: Kissing Cousins
- More From TVLine
- This Wrong 'Wheel of Fortune' Answer Kept Getting Repeated and Repeated
- Stars Hit the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
- Lindsay Lohan Credits Her Calvin Kleins for Helping Fight Off Rare Virus
- Blake Shelton Is Giving Away His Music For Free
- Patriots Coach Makes 'My Cousin Vinny' Reference at Deflategate Press Conference
- More From ET