August 21, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Apr 4th 2009 8:19AM
This doesn't come as a surprise, does it? NBC has ordered an 11th season of Law & Order: SVU. It isn't a surprise because of all the shows on NBC's roster – not including ER, which just had a celebrated swan song – are struggling in the ratings. Law & Order SVU is the lone exception, still drawing nearly 10 million viewers and at least keeping NBC challenging in the Tuesday night ratings.
It's not as strong as it once was, but what show is on NBC? It would have been network hari-kari to let SVU hit the road.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- True Blood: Ranking 15 of the Series' Best and (Mostly) Worst Villains
- Sneak Peek: The Last Ship Gets a Rude Awakening in Season Finale
- Max Adler Returning to Glee's Season 6 — Should Klaine Fans Be Worried?
- Pretty Little Liars First Look: 'Fatal' Summer Finale Claims Its First Victim
- TVLine Items: Wonderland Genie Joins Tut, Syfy's Expanse Adds 24 Vet & More
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: On Set With Charli XCX for Her Prom-Themed 'Break the Rules' Video
- Nick Cannon Confirms Separate Living Arrangements with Mariah Carey
- Ariana Grande Clarifies Her Comments on Her Ex Cheating on Her With Another Guy
- This French Bulldog Puppy is the Cutest Thing That Has Ever Happened
- Man Dies After Fight at Hank Williams, Jr. Concert
- More From ET