November 24, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Apr 9th 2010 1:26AM
(S07E12) The contestants have finally reached the final challenge on 'Project Runway' before the final collection. The final dress has to be a high end dress inspired by performances from Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey. They had two days and $300 to create the best dress they could.
One effect that was used really well this episode was the montage of outfits the contestants used during judging. It made you realize that you went through twelve episodes already. Granted, they skipped several of the dud outfits, but it does show that people like Seth Aaron and Mila have a strong point of view.
by Michael Pascua, posted Nov 6th 2009 1:40AM
(S06E12) It's the trend for most contestants on Project Runway to cave during the final challenge; this season was no exception. This season's final challenge was to be inspired by the Getty museum. The contestants had two days and $300 to design the dress.
Althea - Overall Architecture
Christopher - Rock Fountain
Irina - Mischief and Repose by Godward.
Gordana - Rouen Cathedral by Monet
Carol Hannah - Bed - French, Paris (circa 1775 - 1780)
There was so much to be inspired by in the Getty Center, and I feel like the show rushed its way through.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- George Eads to Exit CSI
- True Detective: Rachel McAdams and Season 2 Character Details Confirmed
- Pilot Scoop: Michael Stahl-David to Star in TNT's '70s Drug Drama
- Emily Wickersham Talks NCIS Holiday Drama, Gibbs' Big Reveal to Bishop
- Ratings: AMAs Slip, Football Pops, Mulaney Down, Madam Sec'y Eyes Gain
- More From TVLine
- Beyonce Put Her Album on Spotify and You Should Listen to It (No Matter What Taylor Swift Says)
- Did Selena Gomez Whisper Something To Justin Bieber During Her AMA Performance?
- Who Is the Highest Earning Celebrity Under 30?
- 'The Originals' Claire Holt on the Return of Rebekah and Which Brother Haley Should Date!
- The Best Marriage Advice That Jordan Knight Gave Nick Carter
- More From ET