by Michael Pascua, posted Apr 9th 2010 1:26AM
(S07E12) The contestants have finally reached the final challenge on 'Project Runway' before the final collection. The final dress has to be a high end dress inspired by performances from Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey. They had two days and $300 to create the best dress they could.
One effect that was used really well this episode was the montage of outfits the contestants used during judging. It made you realize that you went through twelve episodes already. Granted, they skipped several of the dud outfits, but it does show that people like Seth Aaron and Mila have a strong point of view.
by Michael Pascua, posted Nov 6th 2009 1:40AM
(S06E12) It's the trend for most contestants on Project Runway to cave during the final challenge; this season was no exception. This season's final challenge was to be inspired by the Getty museum. The contestants had two days and $300 to design the dress.
Althea - Overall Architecture
Christopher - Rock Fountain
Irina - Mischief and Repose by Godward.
Gordana - Rouen Cathedral by Monet
Carol Hannah - Bed - French, Paris (circa 1775 - 1780)
There was so much to be inspired by in the Getty Center, and I feel like the show rushed its way through.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Will Monica go against Tyson and Gervase?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4: Did Carol really kill Karen and David?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 4B key art first look: 'New truth. New enemy. New year.'
- 'The Sing-Off' Season 4: Backup singers Ten hit the spotlight
- FX picks up 'Tyrant' to series; 'Homeland' producers' drama set for summer 2014
- More From Zap2it
- Post Mortem: Arrow Bosses on 'Olicity' Feelings, [Spoiler]'s Return, Roy's Future and More
- Exclusive: Nashville Books Kelly Clarkson
- Reign's Adelaide Kane Dishes on Mary and Francis (Did They?), Painful Prophecy Fallout
- Ratings: Sons Delivers Most Watched Finale Ever
- 13 Musicals We'd Like to See Performed Live on TV (and Who We'd Cast as the Leads)
- More From TVLine