September 2, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Apr 9th 2010 1:26AM
(S07E12) The contestants have finally reached the final challenge on 'Project Runway' before the final collection. The final dress has to be a high end dress inspired by performances from Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey. They had two days and $300 to create the best dress they could.
One effect that was used really well this episode was the montage of outfits the contestants used during judging. It made you realize that you went through twelve episodes already. Granted, they skipped several of the dud outfits, but it does show that people like Seth Aaron and Mila have a strong point of view.
by Michael Pascua, posted Nov 6th 2009 1:40AM
(S06E12) It's the trend for most contestants on Project Runway to cave during the final challenge; this season was no exception. This season's final challenge was to be inspired by the Getty museum. The contestants had two days and $300 to design the dress.
Althea - Overall Architecture
Christopher - Rock Fountain
Irina - Mischief and Repose by Godward.
Gordana - Rouen Cathedral by Monet
Carol Hannah - Bed - French, Paris (circa 1775 - 1780)
There was so much to be inspired by in the Getty Center, and I feel like the show rushed its way through.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Party String and a Cold Shower Spell Trouble
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: What Will Scott Become?
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: Big Jim Creates More Problems When He Finds the Egg
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Reunion Part 2 Recap: Does Tamra Defend Her Actions?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Will the Arrival of Brooks Come Between Sarah and Robert?
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Family Matters
- Time Out! Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Exposé Would Have Us Believe....
- Mistresses Season 2 Finale Recap: Bride Goeth Before a Fall
- Teen Wolf Recap: Third Eye Blind
- Mistresses EP Talks Shocking Season 2 Finale: 'Soap Operas Live and Die on Unforgivable Acts'
- More From TVLine