ABC announced their summer schedule, complete with returning reality "favorites" and some new shows, but honestly, who cares about all that?! What matters is that three of my favorite sophomore shows that were killed too soon are all scheduled to make their triumphant (?) returns to ABC this summer, as promised.
Yes, I'm talking about Pushing Daisies, Eli Stone and Dirty Sexy Money. Apparently, ABC has decided that the Saturday 10pm/9pm Central timeslot is the perfect place to air the remaining episodes of each series, one after the other. After all, it is the dead zone of television, so what do they have to lose?
To enter, leave a comment below before 5:00PM Eastern, Friday, September 19 simply telling us why you'd like to own this DVD set. As always, we'll randomly choose three winners amongst the eligible entries. Some other details:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below stating why you'd like to own the Dirty Sexy Money season one DVD set.
- The comment must be left before September 19, 2008 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Three winners will receive a Dirty Sexy Money - Season One DVD (valued at $39.99).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
Read on below for a bonus clip from the DVD set ...
... Six welcome returns.
Every fall season I get stoked about all the new shows, with cool new premises ("A guy travels through time trying to make right what once went wrong!"-- Journeyman not Quantum Leap), and all the big changes in store for existing shows. But it's equally exciting to see which beloved actors will be returning to television. Brad Garrett coming back to television in 'Til Death last year? Cool! Patricia Heaton and Kelsey Grammer both coming back to television ... together? That's gotta be awesome, right? Jerry O'Connell on Carpoolers ... well ... ? I like the guy, but I'm not scheduling a 'Welcome Back' shindig for him.
Half the fun of a new television season is the return of great actors and actresses to the small screen. And while I could have easily done 10 or even 20 of these, I've narrowed it down to the six talents who were most welcome back in my house on a weekly basis this past year. I've even been so bold as to rank them. Feel free to agree, disagree and present your own lists in the comments.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Almost Human' Season 1 Episode Photos
- Best 'Vampire Diaries' Quotes from 'Fifty Shades of Grayson'
- 'American Horror Story: Coven': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Head'
- Best 'Arrow' Quotes from 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Nashville': 2 Jaw-Dropping and 12 Surprising Moments from 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- More From BuddyTV
- TV ratings: 'Scandal' rises with fall finale and 'Big Bang Theory' tops Thursday
- 'House of Cards' Season 2 trailer: Frank Underwood is 'climbing to the top of the food chain'
- 'Once Upon a Time's' Robbie Kay teases 'more body-switching' in the fall finale
- 'Psych's' Top 10 theme episodes: Vote for your favorites
- 'Grimm' Season 3 fall finale spoilers: Bad Christmas and angry gators
- More From Zap2it
- Ratings: Big Bang, Grey's and Scandal Rise, Sing-Off Slips Further But Tops X Factor Again
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Once, Vampire Diaries, Blacklist, Community, POI, H50 and More
- House of Cards Season 2 Trailer: 'No Mercy'
- Psych Exclusive: Shawn and Gus Take London By Bloody Storm in First Season 8 Promo
- Exclusive Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Peter Pan Teaches His 'Laddie' One Last Lesson
- More From TVLine