September 18, 2014
by Kim Potts, posted Apr 8th 2010 12:00PM
'Twin Peaks,' David Lynch's cult classic serial drama about the quirky, cherry pie-and-coffee-lovin' FBI agent Dale Cooper and the mysteries he investigates among the equally quirky denizens of fictional Twin Peaks, Washington, debuted 20 years ago today. And because its impact on pop culture endures -- as do airings of the series on A&E's Crime and Investigation Network, as well as NBC Universal's Chiller -- it's the perfect time to catch up with what the Lynchian stars have been up to in the past two decades.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- You're the Worst Finale Post Mortem: EP Talks Gretchen's Major Move, Downplays Lindsay's Big D
- Satisfaction Finale Post Mortem: EP Addresses Cliffhanger Concerns, Reveals Ideas for Season 2
- Rush Finale Recap: Very Bad Medicine
- TNT Orders 1970s-Set 'Cocaine' Pilot From Jerry Bruckheimer, Michael Bay
- Castle's Season 7 Premiere: 12 Teasers
- More From TVLine
- 8 Reasons We Should've Known Iggy Azalea Was A Ghost All Along
- Could Melissa Rivers Bring a Lawsuit Against Joan's Doctors?
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Bare Their 'Booty' – Finally!
- Tony Gonzalez is CBS Sports' Hot Rookie Reporter
- Amy Adams Plays Real-Life Artist in Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- More From ET