July 5, 2015
by Kim Potts, posted Apr 8th 2010 12:00PM
'Twin Peaks,' David Lynch's cult classic serial drama about the quirky, cherry pie-and-coffee-lovin' FBI agent Dale Cooper and the mysteries he investigates among the equally quirky denizens of fictional Twin Peaks, Washington, debuted 20 years ago today. And because its impact on pop culture endures -- as do airings of the series on A&E's Crime and Investigation Network, as well as NBC Universal's Chiller -- it's the perfect time to catch up with what the Lynchian stars have been up to in the past two decades.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 3 Biggest Differences Between 'True Detective' Season 1 and Season 2
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Where Does Everyone Stand in Week 2?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 1
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 2 Power of Veto?
- 'Big Brother 17': Why The Twin Twist Has Been Terribly Disappointing
- More From BuddyTV
- Fall TV: Good Wife vs. Don Johnson, and Sunday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Quotes of the Week From Teen Wolf, Complications, Rookie Blue and More!
- Kit Harington's Long Hair: Is it a Clue to Jon Snow's Game of Thrones Future?
- Heroes Reborn: Animated Character Posters Reveal the Newbies' Powers
- Falling Skies: Drew Roy Talks Confusing 'Warrior' Cry, Hal's Triangle Troubles
- More From TVLine