October 26, 2014
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Apr 27th 2010 11:39AM
'The Hills' is alive... but not for much longer.
The cultural phenomenon that sparked a generation of non-reality reality shows is launching its sixth and final season starting on April 27, with a spectacular summer series finale planned. Many are rejoicing the demise of the show, practically chomping at the bit to send Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt into the sunset. Others aren't so happy... though we're not sure who you are.
Some of the final episodes include Montag's plastic surgery being revealed to her mom, the cast dealing with substance abuse, and Audrina Patridge dating Ashlee Simpson's reality TV ex, Ryan Cabrera. There has been some teasing in regards to the return of Lauren Conrad, but MTV makes no promises.
We sat down to talk candidly with Dan & Jessi from MTV Canada's 'The After Show' about the end of 'The Hills,' and what the remaining fans have to look forward to in the next few months.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revolution' Creator Eric Kripke Answers: Will the Story Live On?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Scoop: Krista Allen Cast as Former B-Movie Star
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- More From TVLine