by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Apr 27th 2010 11:39AM
'The Hills' is alive... but not for much longer.
The cultural phenomenon that sparked a generation of non-reality reality shows is launching its sixth and final season starting on April 27, with a spectacular summer series finale planned. Many are rejoicing the demise of the show, practically chomping at the bit to send Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt into the sunset. Others aren't so happy... though we're not sure who you are.
Some of the final episodes include Montag's plastic surgery being revealed to her mom, the cast dealing with substance abuse, and Audrina Patridge dating Ashlee Simpson's reality TV ex, Ryan Cabrera. There has been some teasing in regards to the return of Lauren Conrad, but MTV makes no promises.
We sat down to talk candidly with Dan & Jessi from MTV Canada's 'The After Show' about the end of 'The Hills,' and what the remaining fans have to look forward to in the next few months.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Simpsons' come to Florida: Universal Studios is building Springfield
- 'American Idol' stabbing: Candice versus Kree leads to blood
- 'Rookie Blue' Season 4 premiere recap: 'Surprises,' indeed
- 'Showville' premiere: Blaine is the stool capital of the world
- 'Save Me' series premiere: Never has a title been more accurate
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Friday: Audra McDonald Sings, XIII Tries on Another Life, Maron Is Tied Up and More
- Did NBC's Save Me Make You a Convert?
- Sons of Anarchy Casts Shield Vet CCH Pounder
- TV Season Champs: NCIS Outdraws Sunday Night Football, Top-Rated New Comedies All Got Axed
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More
- More From TVLine