While it's unlikely Muhammad will be making an appearance (although not outside the realm of possibility given the surreal nature of the show), one has to wonder how the creators will celebrate this landmark occasion, particularly when the show has been on the verge of cancellation at least twice (with two "final" episodes aired: 'The Last One' and the live action 'Last Last One Forever and Ever').
A rather awesome video press release was created by Adult Swim for the occasion. It's available after the jump. What would you like to see in 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force's' 100th episode?
(S04E07) Wow. And wow again. Not only did we actually get closure on a few issues that had the potential to drag on forever (Archie and Betty/Veronica style), but we got one the best episodes of the season. I carefully considered whether my love for the Order of the Triad was making me a bit biased, but I honestly think this episode was a perfect example of advancing characters without sacrificing the comedy that made us fall in love with The Venture Bros. in the first place.
Also, they introduced the hottest VB lady yet, and I dare anyone to try and convince me otherwise.
(S06E10) "What?!? I'm re-hydrating!" - Shake
I remember when I first heard about the live-action episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, I wasn't all that excited about it. Most of the ATHF DVD sets have had some sort of live-action Easter egg, usually of some fools dressed up in homemade Frylock and Master Shake costumes. They've never been funny and I just figured this episode would be like one of them. Then came news that it wouldn't be anything like that - T-Pain would be playing Frylock. That alone was worth the wait, but after all the hype... it just didn't do it for me.
(S03E11) We haven't seen the entire Venture family really buckle down and do some hardcore adventuring since last season's "Twenty Years to Midnight". This was more of a Da Vinci Code-esque adventure though, in the sense that it also involved mysterious paintings, secret codes, and weird albinos. This was one of the best episodes of the season, finally setting us on the right path to understanding many of the strange revelations from the flashbacks. Plus, it has set the perfect tone for our inevitably epic two-part season finale, starting next week.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Times Lydia Martin Proved She Is Better Than You
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 16 Performance Rankings
- 'Teen Wolf': 17 Unfortunate Moments from 'Strange Frequencies'
- 'Arrow' Season 4 Interview: John Barrowman on Malcolm's New Take on the League of Assassins
- 'Teen Wolf' Recap: The Pack Executes a Dreadful Plan While Kira Tries to Save Herself
- More From BuddyTV
- Bones, Sleepy Hollow Crossover Scares Up Earlier Airdate (Hint: Halloween)
- The Goldbergs to Pay Homage to Risky Business, But 'Thriller' Is Off Limits
- That's So Raven Reunion: Disney Stars Reconvene for Top-Secret Project
- ABC's Wicked City, Best It Can, Will Be Mindful of Violence Against Women
- Scream Queens Video: Meet the Outcasts of Fox's New Slasher Comedy
- More From TVLine
- Tyra Banks Answers the One Burning Questions You Still Have About 'Coyote Ugly'
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy Are Splitting Up -- and We Are Devastated!
- Perrie Edwards Makes First Public Appearance Since Zayn Malik Breakup
- Ben Affleck Meets With Ex-Nanny: See the Pic That Sparked the Scandal
- Matthew McConaughey's Wife Camila Alves Becomes an American Citizen
- More From ET