Dancing With The Stars Results
Chelsea Kane was two points behind with 34 points, but would that be enough? Huddled around the bottom were the three remaining teams. Kendra Wilkinson scored 31 points, while Kirstie Alley and Romeo were tied at the bottom of the rankings with 30 points apiece.
With so many teams so close together, it was going to come down to their past performances, as well as their overall likability with the viewers at home.
For the second week in a row, talk show host Wendy Williams and her professional dancer partner Tony Dovolani received the lowest marks from the judges. They also had the second-lowest points total last week, just escaping elimination. In other words, Williams was going to need her fan-base to pull her through this week.
With every other couple scoring a 20 or better to Williams' 15, it seemed unlikely that someone else would be sent packing, but that's the kind of unpredictability and drama that reality television is made of.
In typical reality-show style, we'll save the reveal of who went home until after we tell you who performed: Shakira and Jason Derülo.
The show's comic highlight: Faux ads for how to dance like Bruno Tonioli, another offer that included a free dancer (Derek Hough, limited time only). And, in a return appearance, David Hasselhoff as "The Sledgehammer," a lawyer out to get cash settlements for fellow ousted dancers Margaret Cho and The Situation.
Keep reading to see who went home in week five.
Keep reading to find out who went home ...
(S05E03) The three-part premiere week finally reached its conclusion, and one star was sent packing. Tom's introduction really played up the battle of the sexes angle, calling Week 1 a "dance duel." Drew returned as Tom's co-pilot, and I'm curious to see how long he'll stick around. As usual, there was a tidy summary of the previous night of performances. The men answered the call after Len's warning on Monday night. Like Jennie Garth, Cameron set the standard with his Foxtrot. In his post-performance interview, Cameron was very proud of all the work he did.
(S04E05) Another week, another "shocking" elimination. The hosts were all about hyping the "jam-packed" results show, bragging that there was more music and dancing "than ever before." What else would there be on a dancing show? An ad for a workout DVD? Oh, wait, I'm getting ahead of myself.
The behind-the-scenes interviews were combined with recap footage from last night's performances. A big deal was made of the unprecedented four-way tie. Joey Fatone was offended by Len's butt comment, and stuck out his rear (and his visible panty line) in protest during his interview. Heather wanted to advance even farther than Jonathan's previous two-legged partners. I'm still hoping that Heather's dancing talents will start to overshadow her disability. It was a valid topic in the first few episodes, but enough is enough.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Top 48 Acts of 'America's Got Talent' Season 9
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: The Roast with the Most
- 'Project Runway' Season 13 Premiere Recap: Fashion is in the Air
- Comic-Con 2014 Photos: The Cast of 'Under the Dome' in Pedicabs and Rachelle Lefevre Goes Blonde
- 'Penny Dreadful' at Comic-Con 2014: Season 2 Explores Ethan and a New Threat
- More From BuddyTV
- Sharknado 2's Ian Ziering Promises Jaw-Dropping OMG Moments, While Tara Reid... Wants to Party
- Penny Dreadful Men Field Burning Questions, Tease Season 2 'Bang-Fest'
- Hannibal @ Comic-Con: A Huge Return, Much Gillian Anderson and (Hopefully) Clarice Feed the Thriller's Future
- Reign Stars Preview Hands-On King Francis, Mary's Struggle, Shagging, Hugging and... a Rambo-Style Finale?
- Scorpion Stars Talk the Genius' Weakness, Terminator-as-Lou Grant — Plus: Kat McPhee Sings for Us
- More From TVLine
- Nick Star Jennette McCurdy Rejects The 'Role Model' Label In Online Rant
- Ryan Seacrest To Host Star-Studded 'Fashion Rocks' TV Extravaganza!
- Meet the World's Most Successful Transgender Model
- The Famous Family Member Who Won't be at Jenny McCarthy's Wedding
- Bradley Cooper Explains His Voice in 'Guardians of the Galaxy'
- More From ET