July 28, 2015
by Brett Love, posted Oct 15th 2008 2:15AM
(S07E09) After a week off from eliminations, it was time for the show to get back on track. That meant another couple would be leaving the competition, and as an added bonus, we would be finding out which teams were in the bottom two. That's always good to know, if for no other reason than it stops Tom and Samantha from repeating the "not necessarily in the bottom two" disclaimer. In addition to the results, there was also time for a musical performance from Ne-Yo, a flamenco exhibition from Los Vivancos, and the dancing kids were back. All of that, and a welcome change to the weekly taped segments, after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11: Ranking the 11 Most Memorable Meltdowns
- 'Teen Wolf': 17 Freaky Moments from 'Required Reading'
- 'Once Upon a Time' Interview: EPs on Keeping Merida a Secret, Camelot and More
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Interview: Paul Wesley on Stefan and Caroline, the Heretics and More
- 'Teen Wolf' Interview: Dylan Sprayberry Talks More Comedy for Liam in Season 5
- More From BuddyTV
- Chelsea Handler Unapologetic About Burning E! Bridge on Way to Netflix
- TVLine Items: Diane Keaton Joins HBO Drama, Lilyhammer Axed and More
- Sense8 Season 2: EP 'Cautiously Optimistic' About Pickup
- Game of Thrones: 8 (Mostly) Plausible Ways Jon Snow Can Be in Season 6
- Lost Alum Terry O'Quinn Joins ABC's Secrets and Lies for Season 2
- More From TVLine
- Chelsea Handler Talks Leaving E! for Netflix: 'I Had to Get My Brain Working Again'
- Jeremy Renner Says He Has Resting ‘Murder Face'… and Proves It!
- Jen Welter Is the NFL's First Ever Female Coach and You Have To Hear Her Story
- Macklemore Reveals He Suffered a Drug Relapse Last Year
- Christina Applegate Turned Down 'Legally Blonde' and Totally Regrets It: ‘What a Stupid Move'
- More From ET