Former 'Baywatch' babe and tabloid beauty Pamela Anderson is rumored to be one of the roster of stars on the next 'Dancing with the Stars.'
Of course, no one is officially commenting or confirming anything since ABC has a tighter rein on their reality show secrets than Los Alamos has on their nuclear secrets.
It's not that she's not talented, successful or funny. It's just an odd choice, putting a comedian on the show that takes its goal of crushing losers' dreams on live television so seriously. It would evoke the same reaction from me if they picked Andrew "Dice" Clay as the new judge, if the Diceman was talented, successful or funny.
And besides, why do they need humor and comedy on such an otherwise serious show? There are lots of humorless, vapid and downright boring shows that are crying out for comedic interjection.
(S06E05) We're down to ten couples after last week's double elimination, and I'm more than a little surprised to see Adam Carolla. I have to agree with Brett that Julianne might be carrying her partner in votes as well as technique. This time around, the contestants had a mere five days to learn either the jive or the tango. The results--and the scores--were mixed.
(S06E04)The votes have been counted and tonight it was time for the first ever double elimination. The new format did change things up, but I think it's for the better. Given the four weeks of training that each of the couples put in before the show begins, it's nice that they all got an extra shot on the dance floor. Filling in the gaps this week were musical guest The Jonas Brothers, and the return of the Macy's Stars of Dance. Were our predictions right? Yes and no. We'll take a look at the hits, and the misses, after the jump.
(S06E03) Alright, back for week two. With no eliminations in week one, that means we had twelve performances in a jam-packed two hour show. As is usually the case, now is when we start to get a good feel for who the contenders are. A couple people showed themselves to be just that. Along the way, we also were reminded of some classic DWTS bits and pieces. There was the couple with a weaker performance getting soft balled on their critique, and the couple with one of the better performances taking a few extra jabs from the judges. And, of course, there was the usual bit of questionable scoring. It's a lot to get to, and we'll give it a shot, after the jump.
(S06E02) The season premiere of Dancing With The Stars gave the men a chance to showcase their talents on the dance floor. The second night of competition was all about the ladies, who danced either the Foxtrot or the Cha Cha Cha. Len warned the ladies right from the start that he was cranky, and it showed in his comments. His remarks ranged from rhyming to his dislike of all things hip-hop. Fortunately, his grumpy mood improved once the front runners hit the dance floor.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal Photos: Bindi Irwin and the PenaVegas
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: King James Foils Vanessa's Plan
- 'America's Got Talent' Live Results Recap: The 1st 5 Acts Advance to the Finals
- Meet the Teams of 'The Amazing Race' Season 27
- 'MasterChef' Interview: For Charlie and Ailsa, No Trophy but No Regrets
- More From BuddyTV
- Vampire Diaries' Candice King Teases 'Badass' Caroline in Season 7, Talks 'Funny' Steroline Baby Theories
- Ron Perlman Talks Hand of God's Take on Faith, Sons of Anarchy Series Finale: 'When I Was Done, I Was Done'
- Grey's Anatomy Boss Shonda Rhimes Reveals Reason for That McDreamy-Fueled One-Year Time Jump
- Dean Jones of Herbie, the Love Bug and Ensign O'Toole Fame, Dies at 84
- The 100 Season 3: Clarke Gets a (Grounder?!) Makeover
- More From TVLine
- Suspected 'Dance Moms' Stalker Reportedly Arrested for Sending 'Inappropriate' Packages to Show's Young Stars
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' Star Amanda Peterson Died of Accidental Drug Overdose
- Nick Carter Asked an *NSYNC Star For Advice Before Joining 'Dancing With the Stars'!
- Demi Lovato Pumps Herself Up Before a Show in the Most Inspiring Way
- Q&A: Maddie & Tae Are Headed on 'An Incredible Journey' With 'Start Here' Debut
- More From ET