Former 'Baywatch' babe and tabloid beauty Pamela Anderson is rumored to be one of the roster of stars on the next 'Dancing with the Stars.'
Of course, no one is officially commenting or confirming anything since ABC has a tighter rein on their reality show secrets than Los Alamos has on their nuclear secrets.
It's not that she's not talented, successful or funny. It's just an odd choice, putting a comedian on the show that takes its goal of crushing losers' dreams on live television so seriously. It would evoke the same reaction from me if they picked Andrew "Dice" Clay as the new judge, if the Diceman was talented, successful or funny.
And besides, why do they need humor and comedy on such an otherwise serious show? There are lots of humorless, vapid and downright boring shows that are crying out for comedic interjection.
(S06E05) We're down to ten couples after last week's double elimination, and I'm more than a little surprised to see Adam Carolla. I have to agree with Brett that Julianne might be carrying her partner in votes as well as technique. This time around, the contestants had a mere five days to learn either the jive or the tango. The results--and the scores--were mixed.
(S06E04)The votes have been counted and tonight it was time for the first ever double elimination. The new format did change things up, but I think it's for the better. Given the four weeks of training that each of the couples put in before the show begins, it's nice that they all got an extra shot on the dance floor. Filling in the gaps this week were musical guest The Jonas Brothers, and the return of the Macy's Stars of Dance. Were our predictions right? Yes and no. We'll take a look at the hits, and the misses, after the jump.
(S06E03) Alright, back for week two. With no eliminations in week one, that means we had twelve performances in a jam-packed two hour show. As is usually the case, now is when we start to get a good feel for who the contenders are. A couple people showed themselves to be just that. Along the way, we also were reminded of some classic DWTS bits and pieces. There was the couple with a weaker performance getting soft balled on their critique, and the couple with one of the better performances taking a few extra jabs from the judges. And, of course, there was the usual bit of questionable scoring. It's a lot to get to, and we'll give it a shot, after the jump.
(S06E02) The season premiere of Dancing With The Stars gave the men a chance to showcase their talents on the dance floor. The second night of competition was all about the ladies, who danced either the Foxtrot or the Cha Cha Cha. Len warned the ladies right from the start that he was cranky, and it showed in his comments. His remarks ranged from rhyming to his dislike of all things hip-hop. Fortunately, his grumpy mood improved once the front runners hit the dance floor.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Following' Exclusive Interview: Shawn Ashmore on Mike's Family Tragedy and Personal Downfall
- 6 Things to Know About 'Believe'
- 'Star-Crossed': Jesse Luken on Eric's Evolution and Friendship with Grayson
- 'Revenge': Winners and Losers from 'Payback'
- [Video] 'Teen Wolf' Spoilers: Can Stiles Be Saved?
- More From BuddyTV
- TNT announces 'Falling Skies' Season 4, new series 'The Last Ship,''Legends' summer premiere dates
- 'Downton Abbey' cast hopes for Season 5: A 'bromance' for Thomas and more
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti calls fan theories 'crazy,' but are they wrong?
- 'About a Boy' exclusive clip: Will and Marcus have a boys' night out
- 'Bates Motel' Season 2: Love comes to Norma, Norman, Dylan and Emma
- More From Zap2it
- TVLine Items: Drop Dead Diva's Season 6 Trailer, Veep Sneak Peek, Entourage Reunites and More
- TNT Sets Premieres for Falling Skies Season 4, Eric Dane's Last Ship and Sean Bean's Legends
- HIMYM Star Addresses the 'Insane' Theory Making Rounds — But Does She Refute It?
- Scoop: Josh Duhamel Cast as Co-Lead in CBS' Vince Gilligan-David Shore Drama Battle Creek
- Exclusive Psych Sneak Peek: Mira Sorvino Puts Shawn and Gus in Their Place
- More From TVLine