But wait ... does the fact that Handler has a whole chapter in her book devoted to re-gifting change Patrick's mind? Apparently, not at all. And the vodka's unopened, so it's not like someone's been guzzling out of it or anything. Not that Handler would. Ok, she totally would, but that's beside the point.
Watch the video after the jump.
Check out the entire Daytona 500 schedule after the jump!
It's really great to watch TV all day and night for a living. But then again, it's not that great to watch TV all day and night, because there's a lot of crap you have to put up with to get to the good stuff. Take commercials. Now, I actually like commercials, the good ones, but there are so many bad ones that...ugh. Here are five new-ish ones that have been driving me batty.
1. That Honda commercial with Danica Patrick: She's on her way to meet someone and is running late, so she drives fast and is pulled over by a state trooper. She says to herself "it's showtime" and decides to undo her shirt a little and make sure her makeup is OK, to show the cop her breasts and flirt so she won't get a ticket. Congratulations, Danica. All the progress you made by being a female race car driver was just set back five years. A true role model for all the little girls out there.
Go Daddy has probably used the Superbowl commercials to their advantage as much as, or more than, anybody. Because of their history, their commercials are some of the most anticipated. Here we get a peek behind the scenes at the marketing department.
It's not a bad ad, but nothing special. Even seeing it for the first time it seems like something we have seen before. The idea that the marketing department at Go Daddy is just one big party is amusing, but simple. I take off a couple points for including the American Chopper guys. I've just seen too much of them at this point. Those points and then some are gained back by the appearance of Danica Patrick though. I do love my racing. The return of Candice Michelle is nice. Seeing Kevin Rose in the commercial was a bit odd, but given their business, it makes sense.
I haven't watched auto racing on television for years, but all the hubbub about Danica Patrick got me to switch on the Indy 500 yesterday. Normally I don't find watching cars go around a track all that exciting but, for some reason, I was hooked. The Danica Patrick saga was THE story on the telecast, and that is where I thought ABC can be accused of overkill. I give all the credit in the world to her for her effort, but you'd think that according to ABC, a woman never set foot in a race car before. Did they ever hear of Shirley Muldowney, who was the queen of drag racing in the 70s?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Soul Survivor'
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.5 Photos: Nina Dobrev Visits as Original Doppelganger and Elijah's Love
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.4 Photos: Nyssa al Ghul Returns
- 'Constantine' Official Cast Photos
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.4 Photos: Elijah Teams Up With Marcel
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Eye for an Eye
- Pretty Little Liars Video: 'A' Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Post Mortem: Bobbi's Status, Skye's Origin, Fitz's Fate and More Burning Qs Answered
- The Voice Recap: It's Just a Noisy Hall, Where There's a Nightly Brawl
- The Flash Recap: The 'Chosen' One
- More From TVLine
- The 6 Most Insanely Uncomfortable Moments From The 'True Tori' Season 2 Premiere
- Kelly Clarkson Performs Awesome Cover Of Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me'
- 'Pretty Little Liars': 23 Shocking Secrets We Learned From Watching The Halloween Special!
- Steve Carell Reveals Jennifer Garner's Guilty Pleasure at 'Elle' Women in Hollywood Awards
- What Two Playboy Bunnies - Now Grandmas - Can Still Teach You About Being Sexy
- More From ET