But wait ... does the fact that Handler has a whole chapter in her book devoted to re-gifting change Patrick's mind? Apparently, not at all. And the vodka's unopened, so it's not like someone's been guzzling out of it or anything. Not that Handler would. Ok, she totally would, but that's beside the point.
Watch the video after the jump.
Check out the entire Daytona 500 schedule after the jump!
It's really great to watch TV all day and night for a living. But then again, it's not that great to watch TV all day and night, because there's a lot of crap you have to put up with to get to the good stuff. Take commercials. Now, I actually like commercials, the good ones, but there are so many bad ones that...ugh. Here are five new-ish ones that have been driving me batty.
1. That Honda commercial with Danica Patrick: She's on her way to meet someone and is running late, so she drives fast and is pulled over by a state trooper. She says to herself "it's showtime" and decides to undo her shirt a little and make sure her makeup is OK, to show the cop her breasts and flirt so she won't get a ticket. Congratulations, Danica. All the progress you made by being a female race car driver was just set back five years. A true role model for all the little girls out there.
Go Daddy has probably used the Superbowl commercials to their advantage as much as, or more than, anybody. Because of their history, their commercials are some of the most anticipated. Here we get a peek behind the scenes at the marketing department.
It's not a bad ad, but nothing special. Even seeing it for the first time it seems like something we have seen before. The idea that the marketing department at Go Daddy is just one big party is amusing, but simple. I take off a couple points for including the American Chopper guys. I've just seen too much of them at this point. Those points and then some are gained back by the appearance of Danica Patrick though. I do love my racing. The return of Candice Michelle is nice. Seeing Kevin Rose in the commercial was a bit odd, but given their business, it makes sense.
I haven't watched auto racing on television for years, but all the hubbub about Danica Patrick got me to switch on the Indy 500 yesterday. Normally I don't find watching cars go around a track all that exciting but, for some reason, I was hooked. The Danica Patrick saga was THE story on the telecast, and that is where I thought ABC can be accused of overkill. I give all the credit in the world to her for her effort, but you'd think that according to ABC, a woman never set foot in a race car before. Did they ever hear of Shirley Muldowney, who was the queen of drag racing in the 70s?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Nashville' Finale: 7 Burning Questions for Season 2
- 'Hannibal': 21 Creepy Moments from 'Trou Normand'
- 'Nashville' Music Videos: Juliette's 'Nothing In This World' & Avery and Scarlett's 'Moon is High'
- Blake Shelton Organizes Benefit Concert for Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- 'The Glades' Season 4 Preview: The Proposal Cliffhanger, a Time Jump and Jim as a Step-Dad
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 3 spoilers: 8 things to know about Scott, Stiles, Derek and more Beacon Hills faves
- 'Law and Order: SVU' Season 15: Mariska Hargitay signs on to continue as Olivia Benson
- 'Arrested Development' Rewatch Season 3 finale - 'Development Arrested'
- 'Fresh Prince' reunion: Will Smith does theme song rap with Alfonso Ribeiro and DJ Jazzy Jeff
- 'Real Housewives of New York': LuAnn de Lesseps may not return due to salary conflict
- More From Zap2it
- Performer of the Week: Tatiana Maslany
- Mariska Hargitay Returning for Law & Order: SVU Season 15 After Closing New Deal
- LOL Video: Will Smith, Alfonso Ribeiro Reunite for Fresh Prince Theme, Carlton's 'Unusual' Dance
- Video: Arrested Development Faves Reveal Everything (and Nothing) About the New Season
- Rookie Blue Sneak Peek: Andy Meets Sam's New Girlfriend, Gets Awkward With Her Ex
- More From TVLine