(S07E01) As the seventh season commences, the cases continue. Tonight it's a flashback to 1966 and the events on a ship known for suicides, but the real crux of the show was more current. What's going on with Lily Rush since her near-death experience last year? When the case against Kitchener seems to be going soft, her reaction makes me wonder if our Lily is contemplating going Dirty Harry (Harriet?) on us.
And the King or Queen of the jungle is .... don't worry, I won't spoil the answer on the first page of the post! You'll have to click through to know more and comment on the results.
I've started watching I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! from mid-week 2 and was sucked in immediately as I usually am with most reality TV series that revolve around surviving in new and unfamiliar surroundings. I must say I was quite impressed with Lou Diamond Phillips from the start. I loved his leadership qualities and his helpfulness towards his "junglemates." He is one of the main reasons why I watched the remaining episodes and even caught up with the week 1 Speidi drama! Was I glad that they ended up leaving for good after all the drama and quitting/coming back!
Want to know who was named King or Queen of the jungle after surviving 24 days in a Costa Rica jungle? Click ahead!
During the course of the show, "Stevie B" paired with John Salley on several challenges, baptized Spencer Pratt in the river and generally tried to keep the peace within the camp.
Stephen dished to AOL TV via conference call about why he dropped out, what he really thought of his fellow campers and if he'd be into appearing on another reality show. -- By Katy Kroll
While in the Costa Rican jungle, Daniel ate cow tongue, got in Janice Dickinson's face and cracked jokes with his bro, generating laughs and winning over fans. But it wasn't enough to keep him on the show.
Daniel spoke to AOL TV via conference call about what he expected from jungle life, what the real deal is with Janice and whether Spencer might actually be coming back one more time. -- Katy Kroll
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Daniel Baldwin's video blogs on Primetime were welcome proof that rehab is not attractive.
- Martha Stewart inspires cheesy protest folk songs.
- Darnit! There won't be a SNL reality show after all.
Not sure if Baldwin will play an original character, or a one based on himself. John Favreau, Janine Garofalo, Sandra Bernhard, Ben Kingsley, and Lauren Bacall, have played themselves in this and previous story arcs, as Christopher struggles for his big Hollywood (or at least his big direct-to-DVD) break. If Baldwin plays himself, could be interesting if they choose to tie in which his recent troubles.
All right everyone, calm down! No need to boycott American businesses or stage huge demonstrations just because Daniel Baldwin was arrested for cocaine possession.
Excuse me? You're not protesting about Daniel, who was arrested at a Santa Monica motel on April 22nd? You're protesting about the upcoming immigration bill? Gee, I have to get out more.
Baldwin, who portrayed Detective Beau Felton from 1993-1995 on NBC's Homicide:Life on the Street; will not face any felony charges for his arrest. The matter has been turned over to the city's District Attorney office for consideration of misdemeanor charges. Danny, who is the second oldest Baldwin brother after Alec, last appeared on television in 2005 in Our Fathers, a TV movie based on the sexual abuse scandal that rocked the Catholic Church.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Contestants from 'Hell's Kitchen' Season 12
- 'Castle' 6.19 Photos: Captain Gates Gets a Visit from Her Estranged Sister
- 'Grimm' Season 3 Episode Photos
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Moments of Desperation or Hope
- 'Once Upon a Time': 16 Moments of Good, Evil and Shock in 'New York City Serenade'
- More From BuddyTV
- Jimmy Kimmel likes Austin and SXSW ... and its BBQ. A lot.
- 'Believe': J.J. Abrams and Alfonso Cuaron create families under fantastical circumstances
- 'Dallas': AnnaLynne McCord honors 'the good ol' South'
- 'Cosmos': Watch President Barack Obama's video introduction
- 'True Detective' Season 2 will be about 'hard women' and will 'keep being strange'
- More From Zap2it
- ABC Family Sets Summer Premieres For Pretty Little Liars, 90210 Gals' Mystery Girls and More
- Orphan Black Season 2 Trailer: New Enemies Attack Sarah & Co. — Plus: A [Spoiler] Clone?!
- Cable Ratings: True Detective Finale Draws Record Crowd; Plus Lindsay's Premiere Numbers
- Exclusive Twisted Sneak Peek: Danny Makes a Surprising Confession About Vikram's Death
- Pilot News: Psych's James Roday Joins CBS Relationship Comedy Good Session
- More From TVLine