This week, I answer questions about Jamie Ray Newman, FlashForward, Friday Night Lights and Surviving Disaster.
There's nothing spectacular about the House, M.D. - Season Three DVD box set that will be released on Tuesday. Sure, it features the entire season on five discs, and it does have some all right extras (which we'll talk about in a moment). However, all in all, it's not much different than any other TV on DVD box set you would find on the market. Well, except for this . . .
By buying this DVD set you will have in your hands the complete last season of House before everything changes. If you are a fan of the show, or a reader of TV Squad, you know that the three Fellows that Dr. Gregory House has verbally abused over the last three seasons are moving ahead in their lives. As the fourth season begins they will be replaced with a whole new bunch of people for House to mold. What does this mean to you? Well, in one year you'll either be saying 'Gosh, season three was so much better' or 'The fourth season was the greatest one that has ever been aired on television!'. Only time and a season premiere will tell.
(S03E15) Well, at least FOX was smart enough with yet another "delay" in this season of House to spark it up a little by getting Dave Matthews to play Patrick Obyedkov, a musical savant who plays the piano like a master. They also jacked us up for awhile with a bit of a threat to the the future of the show, which the day-of previews were talking about as far as a "secret" that Cameron wasn't supposed to share with her team members. Unfortunately for us, we'll be waiting - yet again (March 27, thankyouverymuch) - for another new episode, something that FOX and the other networks are going to need to learn to work on, if they're hoping for any sort of continuity.
It never occurred to me that even multi-platinum selling artists might tire of their day jobs. Could this be the case with Dave Matthews? Maybe boredom with his multi-million dollar touring business motivated his television acting debut on last night's episode of House. Forget the fact that he has his own traveling caterer that beats any Craft services table, I can understand him seeking refuge from his music circus for the calmer realm of television acting.
Dave Matthews is building up quite the acting resume. He appeared in the movie, Because of Winn-Dixie, and has a role alongside Sissy Spacek and Troy Garity in the upcoming movie, Lake City.
The episode airs in March.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21 Cast: 13 Couples Revealed with Paula Deen
- 'America's Got Talent' Predictions: Which 5 Acts Will Advance to the Top 10?
- 'RHOA' Kicks Off Season 7 with Physical Brawl
- Chris Bukowski Retires from 'Bachelor' Franchise
- 'RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson on Costar Meghan King Edmonds: 'There is Zero Respect with Her'
- More From BuddyTV
- Sleepy Hollow's Witnesses Put Their Heads Together in Season 3 Poster
- Doctor Who: Alex Kingston Returning as River Song for Christmas Special
- Gary Busey Joins Dancing With the Stars — See His Over-the-Top Announcement
- Scream EP Talks [Spoiler]'s Surprising Accomplice, Possible Season 2 Returns
- Scream's Killer Talks 'Awesome' Finale Reveal — Plus: Grade the Episode
- More From TVLine
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 21 Contestants Revealed and Matched With Their Pro Partners!
- Cindy Crawford on Unretouched Photo Leak: 'Why Would a Bad Picture of Me Make Other People Feel Good?'
- Star Sightings August 2015
- Kylie Jenner Dyes Her Hair 'Dirty Blonde,' Also Gets New Piercing
- Andrew Garfield on Exploring Fatherhood: 'Exciting, Daunting and Scary'
- More From ET