David Ogden Stiers
In the wake of reports that The 4400 had been axed, Ausiello over at TVGuide.com is reporting that The Dead Zone was struck a killing blow in that same swing. Two good shows gone just like that. And just before the holidays. Man, that's gotta suck. So it looks like just as Johnny Smith sees that he's still going to have to address that impending Armageddon, the series ends. I always thought the ratings were pretty good on these shows; were they starting to show their age? Losing viewers?
I hate it when a show is canceled between seasons like this, especially when they don't resolve everything in the Season/Series Finale. It leaves a bad taste in the mouths of viewers, and makes them more and more jaded to new shows. Why do you think the serialized drama glut of last season failed so miserably. Because everyone knew we'd never see the end of The Nine.
AOL has an interesting slide show over at their TV section, about the cast of M*A*S*H and what they're up to now.
Of course, we know what happened to a few of them. McLean Stevenson and Larry Linville both passed away, and Alan Alda almost became President of the United States. But I wasn't aware that Wayne Rogers wasn't acting much anymore and had made a ton of money in the business world and was on the board of directors of a Fortune 500 company and appears on a FOX business show, Cashin' In.
(S04E02) I've been a fan of Atlantis from the beginning, but then I've been a fan of a boatload of shows that nobody watched. So, with SG-1 ending I was a little concerned over whether or not the little brother was ready to stand on its own. Even as it wound down in the uneven final season, being paired up with SG-1 is still a better match than sharing schedule space with Flash Gordon. Two episodes into Atlantis' big adventure though, I think the show is going to be just fine.
I worry because Greg Stillson has persistently pursued Sarah too. I am not convinced that she sees him for the villain that we (the audience) and Johnny know him to be. Though, Stillson did tell Johnny this episode that he isn't as bad as Johnny thinks he is...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'X Factor': Simon Cowell - 'Say Something' was Alex and Sierra's big moment
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Watch Carrie Underwood, Stephen Moyer, and more sing the classics
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Why I'm okay with Cristina hooking up with an intern
- 'The Vampire Diaries' recap: Damon's dark, secret revenge is revealed while one couple reignites their passion
- 'The X Factor' Top 6 results: Did Ellona Santiago, Rion Paige, Carlito Olivero go home?
- More From Zap2it
- Scandal Recap: I'm Friends With the Monster
- Glee Recap: 'That Was the Most Sacrilegious and Profane Horror Show I Have Ever Seen' [Updated]
- Was Sound of Music Live! Music to Your Ears?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Sister Attacked
- The X Factor Top 6 Results Recap: Did the Right Two Acts Go Home This Week?
- More From TVLine