David Ogden Stiers
In the wake of reports that The 4400 had been axed, Ausiello over at TVGuide.com is reporting that The Dead Zone was struck a killing blow in that same swing. Two good shows gone just like that. And just before the holidays. Man, that's gotta suck. So it looks like just as Johnny Smith sees that he's still going to have to address that impending Armageddon, the series ends. I always thought the ratings were pretty good on these shows; were they starting to show their age? Losing viewers?
I hate it when a show is canceled between seasons like this, especially when they don't resolve everything in the Season/Series Finale. It leaves a bad taste in the mouths of viewers, and makes them more and more jaded to new shows. Why do you think the serialized drama glut of last season failed so miserably. Because everyone knew we'd never see the end of The Nine.
AOL has an interesting slide show over at their TV section, about the cast of M*A*S*H and what they're up to now.
Of course, we know what happened to a few of them. McLean Stevenson and Larry Linville both passed away, and Alan Alda almost became President of the United States. But I wasn't aware that Wayne Rogers wasn't acting much anymore and had made a ton of money in the business world and was on the board of directors of a Fortune 500 company and appears on a FOX business show, Cashin' In.
(S04E02) I've been a fan of Atlantis from the beginning, but then I've been a fan of a boatload of shows that nobody watched. So, with SG-1 ending I was a little concerned over whether or not the little brother was ready to stand on its own. Even as it wound down in the uneven final season, being paired up with SG-1 is still a better match than sharing schedule space with Flash Gordon. Two episodes into Atlantis' big adventure though, I think the show is going to be just fine.
I worry because Greg Stillson has persistently pursued Sarah too. I am not convinced that she sees him for the villain that we (the audience) and Johnny know him to be. Though, Stillson did tell Johnny this episode that he isn't as bad as Johnny thinks he is...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 7 Thanksgiving Episodes To Escape Your Family Drama -- Available to Stream Now
- The 25 Best Dances from 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19
- 'Hart of Dixie' Season 4 Premiere Photos: All About Zoe and Wade
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.8 Photos: A Sheriff's Retreat
- 'The Originals': 15 Moments of Love, Death and Reunions From 'The Brothers That Care Forgot'
- More From BuddyTV
- Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman to Star in Big Little Lies Limited Series; David E. Kelley to Serve as Writer/Showrunner
- Supernatural Sneak Peek: Meet the Winchesters' Witchy New Big Bad
- TVLine Items: POI Spies Fringe Alum, Once Princess to Badlands and More
- Hart of Dixie Season 4 Bumped Up to December; See 9 New Premiere Photos
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce: A Dishy Lisa Edelstein Drinks with Andy Cohen in Fun Series-Prequel Clip
- More From TVLine
- Hugh Jackman Plays a Terrifying Blackbeard in New 'Pan' Trailer
- Johnny Depp on His Recent Critical Flops: I Just Don't Give a F*ck
- Nicole Richie is Getting a Crash Course (and Lots of Bruises) in Roller Derby!
- 'Jurassic World' Trailer Debuts: Chris Pratt vs. Hybrid Dinos!
- The Vamps Want To Collaborate With Ed Sheeran, Join Teens for Jeans Campaign!
- More From ET