David Ogden Stiers
In the wake of reports that The 4400 had been axed, Ausiello over at TVGuide.com is reporting that The Dead Zone was struck a killing blow in that same swing. Two good shows gone just like that. And just before the holidays. Man, that's gotta suck. So it looks like just as Johnny Smith sees that he's still going to have to address that impending Armageddon, the series ends. I always thought the ratings were pretty good on these shows; were they starting to show their age? Losing viewers?
I hate it when a show is canceled between seasons like this, especially when they don't resolve everything in the Season/Series Finale. It leaves a bad taste in the mouths of viewers, and makes them more and more jaded to new shows. Why do you think the serialized drama glut of last season failed so miserably. Because everyone knew we'd never see the end of The Nine.
AOL has an interesting slide show over at their TV section, about the cast of M*A*S*H and what they're up to now.
Of course, we know what happened to a few of them. McLean Stevenson and Larry Linville both passed away, and Alan Alda almost became President of the United States. But I wasn't aware that Wayne Rogers wasn't acting much anymore and had made a ton of money in the business world and was on the board of directors of a Fortune 500 company and appears on a FOX business show, Cashin' In.
(S04E02) I've been a fan of Atlantis from the beginning, but then I've been a fan of a boatload of shows that nobody watched. So, with SG-1 ending I was a little concerned over whether or not the little brother was ready to stand on its own. Even as it wound down in the uneven final season, being paired up with SG-1 is still a better match than sharing schedule space with Flash Gordon. Two episodes into Atlantis' big adventure though, I think the show is going to be just fine.
I worry because Greg Stillson has persistently pursued Sarah too. I am not convinced that she sees him for the villain that we (the audience) and Johnny know him to be. Though, Stillson did tell Johnny this episode that he isn't as bad as Johnny thinks he is...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.21 Photos: Oliver Joins the League of Assassins
- 'Once Upon a Time': 20 Moments of Emma and Regina's Road Trip From 'Lily'
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'High Sparrow'
- Bruce Jenner's Docuseries Gets Premiere Date, 'Kardashians' Stars Show Support
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.20 Photos: Will Klaus Make a Deal with Dahlia?
- More From BuddyTV
- NCIS: Emily Wickersham Previews a Sad Loss, Gibbs''Secret Relationship'
- The Originals' Danielle Campbell Talks Davina's Plan to Kill Klaus, Revive Kol
- The Unauthorized Full House Story Greenlit at Lifetime
- Outlander Stars Talk Fraser Sibling Rivalry, 'Harrowing' Prep for Next Ep
- TVLine Items: Strike Back Premiere Date, an Americans Return and More
- More From TVLine
- Is Jake Gyllenhaal Dating Rachel McAdams?
- Khloe and Kim Kardashian In the Same Plunging White Dress -- Who Wore It Best?
- Brad Pitt Blames Face Scrape on 'Wearing Flip Flops'
- Move Over, Channing Tatum! Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' Poster Is Everything
- Sophia Bush 'Devastated' by Death of Ex Dan Fredinburg in Nepal Earthquake
- More From ET