To whet their appetite, the BBC and BBC America have released two new trailers, in which we are told "Something is happening to Time." Uh oh.
Why does the Doctor say his time is running out? Who is Winston Churchill pointing a gun at? Er, did Adolf Hitler just thank the Doctor, Amy and Rory for saving his life? And just why, exactly, is the Doctor trying to make out with Craig Owens (James Corden)?
Watch both trailers after the jump and see what you make of them.
The Brits have taken over The Comedy Network with the outrageous sketch comedy 'Little Britain, USA'. Award-winning comedians Matt Lucas and David Walliams took the United Kingdom and Australia by storm with their hit comedy 'Little Britain,' and they hope to repeat the success in Canada with the Americanized version.
This 30-minute, six-episode series features 'Little Britain' faves in all-new sketches, as well as a host of new characters, all performed by Lucas and Walliams. In typical sketch-com style, Lucas and Walliams suit up to play returning favorites including: Dafydd Thomas, the self-proclaimed "only gay in the village", Lou and his wheelchair-bound best friend Andy, Marjorie Dawes, the insensitive leader of a chapter of the weight-loss support group Fatfighters, and Vicky Pollard, a teenage delinquent with a bad attitude.
Guest star cameos include Rosie O'Donnell, Sting, and many more.
The show airs on Wednesdays at 10 pm ET on The Comedy Network.
For some strange reason, I was initially compelled to start this installment of Sketch Comedy Saturday with "Never fear, Little Britain is here!" I suppose there was a need for a campy intro. Then, I realized that there are actually plenty of things to fear in Little Britain: Matt Lucas wearing really tight shorts, old women violently projectile vomiting on everything in sight, more Matt Lucas wearing really, really tight shorts ... Really, the horrifying list goes on.
If you love British comedy, people who make jabs at America or men dressed in drag for that matter (we won't judge), then Little Britain USA (premiering Sunday, Sept. 28 at 10:30 PM EST on HBO) should be right up your alley.
David Walliams and Matt Lucas, who created and starred in the hit BBC series Little Britain, are bringing their irreverent humor and a bunch of their best characters -- like Phyllis, who believes her dog talks to her; Carol Beer, the meanest hospital receptionist you'll ever meet; and Bubbles Devere, a wildly inappropriate and totally uninhibited British socialite -- to America.
We talked to David and Matt about their dream of dressing George Clooney up as a lady, why following in Sacha Baron Cohen and Ricky Gervias' footsteps is just fine with them and how Brits and Americans really differ. (Hint: Men don't shave their bikini lines over there.)
This isn't the first time Schwimmer will be directing or showing his love of all things British. He directed a few episodes of Friends. And this past year, made his feature directorial debut with Run Fat Boy Run The film starred Simon Pegg as a non-committal cad who has a change of heart toward the mother of his child and enters a marathon to prove his love.
Recently, Moss took to the stage with Little Britain's Matt Lucas to do some sketches for Little Britain's Big Night, a show being filmed for Comic Relief (not the American one, but the red-nosed English one). She played Katie Pollard, the considerably skinnier but equally trashy twin sister of Lucas' ever-popular character, Vicky Pollard. The photos look hysterical and definitely give Moss lots of cool points in my book. According to this article, as Katie left the stage, Vicky told her to "lose some weight, you fat bitch!" I hope some video pops up on YouTube soon so that we can all see Moss in all that Kappa-covered glory.
And I was going to do a "yeah, but... no, but... yeah, but..." joke, but I couldn't fit it in. Hey, don't go givin' me evils.
Read the text and then check out the great pics by Karl J. Kaul.
I can't help but wonder if he would get more money if he agreed to swim in costume.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grimm': 17 Nasty Surprises from 'The Stories We Tell Our Young'
- The Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Spark in the Park'
- 'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'NCIS' Season 11 Episode Photos
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Episode 10 Photos: Mike Peterson Returns to Fight Against Centipede
- More From BuddyTV
- Paul Rudd hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Kristen Wiig, Fred Armisen, Will Ferrell and 'Anchorman' cast stop by
- Watch 'Downton Abbey's' Season 4 Christmas special trailer
- 'Haven' recap: Audrey and the Troubles go dark in 'When the Bough Breaks'
- 'Cupcake Wars': Justin Willman offers 'Comedy Cupcakes' cheer for the holidays
- FOX's 'Gotham' might star a 10-year-old Bruce Wayne
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Sunday: Race Finishes, Mentalist Fall Finale, Bonnie & Clyde Ride Again and More
- Reality Check: Breaking Down The Voice's Final 5! Plus: Alex & Sierra's X Factor Supremacy
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Walking Dead, Grey's, Sons of Anarchy and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Audra McDonald
- Ratings: Shark Tank Draws All-Time High Audience, Bones, Grimm and Dracula Rise
- More From TVLine